• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Online Players - Icons?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
On the Herocraft homepage, you can see all the currently online players by clicking "Show" next to "Player List". To the left of their name, their in-game skin avatar is shown. To the right of their name - there seems to be a random avatar. What does this avatar correspond to?

Thanks,
-Reacher

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
On the Herocraft homepage, you can see all the currently online players by clicking "Show" next to "Player List". To the left of their name, their in-game skin avatar is shown. To the right of their name - there seems to be a random avatar. What does this avatar correspond to?

Thanks,
-Reacher
Shouldn't be a random avatar ... should be their in-game skin/face.
Edit: as I'm seeing this, it looks like the plugin may be mal-functioning - we'll see about getting a fix in soon.
shadrxninga

shadrxninga

Coder
Shouldn't be a random avatar ... should be their in-game skin/face.
Edit: as I'm seeing this, it looks like the plugin may be mal-functioning - we'll see about getting a fix in soon.
shadrxninga
It looks like someone has messed with the template... (I don't think it was me :p) I'll email Kainzo the add on again. Reinstalling it should fix it.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
This is totally a low-priority issue, but I just wanted to revive this so that it doesn't get forgotten. It appears that this is still broken.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
It would also be awesome for people looking in the forums if there was a small icon on the other side of the online/offline bar where it said if people were online or offline in-game... *hint hint nudge nudge*

shadrxninga

Coder
It would also be awesome for people looking in the forums if there was a small icon on the other side of the online/offline bar where it said if people were online or offline in-game... *hint hint nudge nudge*
I'll see what I can do :)