• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

One temporary region - Please

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Not here to bitch and moan. However, I am not above begging: Please, please, please, I'll 'be your friend forever' and let you drive my car and use my stuff and will provide alcohol and sexual favors on request.

I realise that the township plugin is not ready for release yet but while we wait could the 'towns' at least get a single region?
Just one region, pvp on, etc
Just want to put a stop to the mindless griefing of town walls and the idiots that keep digging strip-mines under our town.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Taking advantage of having no regions is really getting out of hand, people are literally taking buildings apart to search for hidden chests, leaving a block missing here and there making them annoying enough and small enough to not be able to do a /pe on.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
kainzo, even though its not my region, you should let him have it- griefers suck mah cock

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
It is soooo frustrating to watch people dig through and under your walls. it seems like everyday I come on I have to fix our gate due to some jerk mining through the redstone circutry. Just the parent region on townships will stop probly 75% of the greifing and such pe's that y'all get a day.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
Good point... less griefing = less pes = more time fixing other problems. :D

Unfortunately it seems the staff solution has been, instead, to simply start allowing griefing. A recent PE response has stated that stealing entire orderly gardens of flowers is apparently no longer considered griefing.

A

Alente1

Unfortunately it seems the staff solution has been, instead, to simply start allowing griefing. A recent PE response has stated that stealing entire orderly gardens of flowers is apparently no longer considered griefing.

It's been legal to steal flowers for a very very long time.

Officially documented on the wiki since May 3rd.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Taking advantage of having no regions is really getting out of hand, people are literally taking buildings apart to search for hidden chests, leaving a block missing here and there making them annoying enough and small enough to not be able to do a /pe on.
Right yea Dustger89 said this.. dont know how to work quote that well :?

You dont know the half of it my friend. 3 days in a row, 5 raiders today, nonstop... 4 long hours

i whole heartedly agree with what you say there sir and for that, you get one happy face from me: :D

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i second too: flowers and pumpkins can be produced (bone meal and cauldron), so they aren't that rare, it's really annoying to not being able to make a secure GARDEN in the wild with flowers and pumpkins, that's stupid to allow their stealing

Pumpkins cannot be produced with the cauldron. It will probably be re-implemented, but for the time being, they cannot be made even with cauldrons.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
So I'm guessing this is out of consideration.. dont see any reason for the decision to take so damn long. There are tons of people going inactive(including me) because there are no regions to protect our work, beds and even hidden chests and we're tired of dealing with it. The damn township plugin should have been done before the wipe...

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
A little harsh there dustger. Now, with the benefit of hindsight, things may have been done better but remember: the server is being provided for free (partly funded by donations) so we should enjoy the bits that are fun and try not to complain too much about the bits that aren't.