• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

om_nom_nom Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: om_nom_nom
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from the Heroes plugin page on dev.bukkit.org. I have been running a private server for some friends for the past year, and have used the Heroes plugin before. I also found it through the Spout server list.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read your wiki and rules thoroughly. I enjoy playing on servers that have a bit of roleplay element to them. I plan on building large structures and interacting with players (forming alliances and making enemies mostly). I have a large amount of experience with Minecraft, and have never been complained about on other servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCo10
  10. Additional Info: I am a high school student in honors classes, so I am often too busy to play. I will try to get online when I have a chance however. I am on the robotics team, so I will be busy once the competition season starts up (January until April). I know HTML and have a basic understanding of Javascript. I am planning to learn Java over the next year or two. I am fluent in English, and I have a good knowledge of Vietnamese. I am currently learning French, Esperanto, and Japanese (not all at once, that would be crazy). You can see some screenshots of a Equestria map my friends and I are working on here: http://mlp-dac-biet.blogspot.com/2012/05/progress-update.html

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: om_nom_nom
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from the Heroes plugin page on dev.bukkit.org. I have been running a private server for some friends for the past year, and have used the Heroes plugin before. I also found it through the Spout server list.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read your wiki and rules thoroughly. I enjoy playing on servers that have a bit of roleplay element to them. I plan on building large structures and interacting with players (forming alliances and making enemies mostly). I have a large amount of experience with Minecraft, and have never been complained about on other servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCo10
  10. Additional Info: I am a high school student in honors classes, so I am often too busy to play. I will try to get online when I have a chance however. I am on the robotics team, so I will be busy once the competition season starts up (January until April). I know HTML and have a basic understanding of Javascript. I am planning to learn Java over the next year or two. I am fluent in English, and I have a good knowledge of Vietnamese. I am currently learning French, Esperanto, and Japanese (not all at once, that would be crazy). You can see some screenshots of a Equestria map my friends and I are working on here: http://mlp-dac-biet.blogspot.com/2012/05/progress-update.html
You have no bans, your application is excellent, welcome to Herocraft!