• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Old Town

Should We bring back Old towns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anevia

Legacy Supporter 5
I really miss the freedom of building and the simplicity with it with the old towns from last maps.
I would really love to see them come back. I realize there were some issues with them but I`d rather deal with
those issues than these new town styles. Pvp was a lot more fun back then.
I started a poll to hopefully grab someone`s attention on this matter so maybe by some slim chance we will have those
old towns again.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I really miss the freedom of building and the simplicity with it with the old towns from last maps.
I would really love to see them come back. I realize there were some issues with them but I`d rather deal with
I started a poll to hopefully grab someone`s attention on this matter so maybe by some slim chance we will have those
old towns again.
I doubt we're gonna go back to townships 2.0
Especially after all the work Cindy, Alator, and anyone else who works on it has been putting in.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
There's a thread up for townships suggestions. We've been getting a lot of positive feedback and changes made there.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
old towns again.
Outright - this probably wont happen, even with 100% poll -- the time we've spent making this Townships plugin work has been insane.
if you want specific features/feel back - please suggest ways to make it happen. We've eased up on the block requirement almost 75%>

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Also it's almost tax free as long as you have carrots so that's nice, even though I've owned a town the last 3 maps I never paid taxes anyway.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Also it's almost tax free as long as you have carrots so that's nice, even though I've owned a town the last 3 maps I never paid taxes anyway.
I get like 10s taken from me every day even with a chest filled with carrots

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Shacks only make 20s. Either get a higher tier house or get your town to lower taxes to 20 :p