• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OK guys

This is the official owner of this minecraft account. The person who used to play is my younger brother. He told me about this server, and i'm giving it a shot. So, do I have to make a new whitelist app or no?

poks999

Legacy Supporter 2
I would say that you should at least contact an admin, saying that the account ownership has been changed, and the admin/mod may ask you to give them some information.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This is the official owner of this minecraft account. The person who used to play is my younger brother. He told me about this server, and i'm giving it a shot. So, do I have to make a new whitelist app or no?

The account should still be whitelisted. Understand any actions the account takes is your responsibility. You will not get a "Get out of ban/mute" Free card if your brother comes back and causes trouble.