• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh no!

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks Skaduush, I'll see if I can get on in a bit (of course I may only be chatting... Building, moving, etc can't do that yet. Even with the drugs/painkillers)
Bro, get healed. Minecraft/HeroCraft/HeroTEK isn't worth a lick if you have to struggle with it..
I was just poking at ya, so you know we are all out here rooting for you, hoping you get well soon!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
But... But... Herocraft is my life away from life... (And here I was getting all confident.) Ill go on tomorrow onto both servers if I can, and if I manage to wiggle my fingers. But for Herocraft... its worth it :D . Also Skaduush, I managed to write up some EpicBoss mobs, Ill leave em in the convo later today.
(BTW, Tylenol is a bad pain killer. Dont trust it.)

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
But... But... Herocraft is my life away from life... (And here I was getting all confident.) Ill go on tomorrow onto both servers if I can, and if I manage to wiggle my fingers. But for Herocraft... its worth it :D . Also Skaduush, I managed to write up some EpicBoss mobs, Ill leave em in the convo later today.
(BTW, Tylenol is a bad pain killer. Dont trust it.)
Sounds good man.. Ask for some Tylenol3, mmmmmm Codeine!!

What Skaduush said only more heart felt and real.
-Love Kain
OW man, that stings :(...

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey Arch, if you need more reading material, Chapter 3 is in the works! 4 paragraphs in :D

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Better, but not by too much. On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being perfect. I would have to say 3 on a good day, -9999999999 on a really bad day.

Other wise, Im healing.
Im on pain killers.
Im stalking Skaduush on the dynamap.
aaaaand.... well...
Watching an awesome TV series. "Person of Interest" <--- ever heard of it? Its awesome. Anyone who doesn't say its awesome is questionable.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Better, but not by too much. On a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being perfect. I would have to say 3 on a good day, -9999999999 on a really bad day.

Other wise, Im healing.
Im on pain killers.
aaaaand.... well...
Watching an awesome TV series. "Person of Interest" <--- ever heard of it? Its awesome. Anyone who doesn't say its awesome is questionable.
Oh gosh. It's back? Must watch. :D
Aside from that, this is unacceptable. I command thee to be better, faster than possible! We wuv you too much. :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Other wise, Im healing.
Im on pain killers.
aaaaand.... well...
Lloyd, I wurve you more than TheMormon .

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Lloyd, I wurve you more than TheMormon .
Oh on the contrary, I wurve Archmage way more than you do... Were you his thieving buddy/favorite person he's talked to on DG? Didn't think so!
- On a more serious note it's good to hear that you are healing! :cool:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh on the contrary, I wurve Archmage way more than you do... Were you his thieving buddy/favorite person he's talked to on DG? Didn't think so!
- On a more serious note it's good to hear that you are healing! :cool:
I owned him before he transferred to be Valor's new mayor. So back off, he's mine.

Anyway, I hope you come back happy and healthy Lloyd! A few of us Konoha guys, including kazbuto are awaiting your return! :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I owned him before he transferred to be Valor's new mayor. So back off, he's mine.

Anyway, I hope you come back happy and healthy Lloyd! A few of us Konoha guys, including kazbuto are awaiting your return! :)
Then I bought him from a slave ship next map, and showed him into Verstad :p
(Then he escaped :()

Anyway, good luck mate!
Stay undead ;)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Then I bought him from a slave ship next map, and showed him into Verstad :p
(Then he escaped :()

Anyway, good luck mate!
Stay undead ;)
I was a slave? When :3 ? If anything, I was the slave driver... Everybody had good memories with me.
Aaaaah the yelling, the arguments, the fights, the illegal slave driving business, me stealing sooooo much stuff when thieving...... I miss that. So when I come back, I will go Ninja/rogue, and I will go to Spawn. And. Steal. Everything.
.. or I may go Ranger.
Idk...

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
GOOD NEWS!
I'm now making recovery time. so thankfully I'll be able to play a bit of minecraft here and there.
Is good to hear =D
Though you'll probably only see me on the forums for a while. Kinda busy IRL atm :p

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow... how did I not see this before... I know I'm not very active but it still sucks to hear about something like that with anyone. I hope your recovery gets a bit more tolerable and you're back on HC asap! :)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Eeyup, I can move my fingers without a lot of pain.
But I never said I can play minecraft Well. I'll still be suckish... cuz yknow...
I tht gud.