• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OffWhite911's

In-game name: OffWhite911

Location & Age: California, 16

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a decent builder but I'm very social and I love PvP. I find PvP fun mainly because I enjoy competing with people, even if I lose. I hope to invite some friends to the server so I can PvP and build with them. I am a decent builder, but I have never taken a picture of any of my creations. My most recent project was a 21x21, 3 story tree house.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: The website

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep!

Additional Info: I love playing games with friends, both on line and off. Even if I don't have friends on a game, I still love socializing with the community and helping out if I am capable. I enjoy tennis, origami, juggling, and sometimes writing (usually limericks or 5 min stand up skits). I don't own I TV but I like to watch shows on Netflix including Saturday Night Live and The Office.