• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Official Herocraft Ship Contest!

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Ship Contest
Ahoy Matey!
Do you like building ships? Well, here's your chance to show off your skills. Just west of spawn you will find bedrock areas to craft your masterpiece.​
What loot can you win?
1st place: 1,500c + $10 added to tier + ship docked in Dragongarde​
2nd place: 900c + ship docked in Dragongarde​
3rd place: 400c​
Rules
1. Must build a ship that seems it floats in water.​
2. Must build within a 30x50 area with no max height.​
3. Blocks will not be provided by any staff member.​
4. Only one player allowed to build his entry. No outside help is allowed.​
5. Once added to the event region, TOLERANCE for chest stealing is ZERO.​
6. If any greifing/stealing occurs, Herocraft punishment and additional punishment will be taken into action. (Event disqualification, item removal, suspension, and/or ban)​
7. After the event, two weeks will be given to allow players to mine their blocks back. After the two week period, all blocks will be wiped. You can only destroy your own creation.​
8. Plagiarism is taken seriously.​
How to join on this event
To compete in this event, head over to the outside of the West DG gate and contact an admin to be added to regions. Once added, place a sign on your bedrock plot to show it is yours. PVP is denied in the regioned area (This does not include the main spawn road). If all plots are taken, an admin can create more 30x50 bedrock plots. You will be added to a large region with access to other people's plots. So yes, I know you can build on someone else's. Don't do it and don't tell me there is something wrong with regions.
Good luck to all participants! The deadline is/winners will be announced the beginning of May!
If you ask me questions that this post can answer, I will just refer you back to here. So make sure you read everything. (tiny.cc/HCship)
CONTEST IS OVER

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
@bearcat99 I really wanna build a ship but the design im making looks fat with only a length limit of 40 blocks. would you be able to increase the limit by a bit? :D
Would really like about 30x50-60 something like that :)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

lol thanks for the tag. As you know I just taught myself how to make a ship for the first time the other night. Still need a little practice but I think I'll enter this!!

30 x 40 seems to be good enough space to build it :) Ill probably use most of the 40 long space but like only half of the 30 lol.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4

lol thanks for the tag. As you know I just taught myself how to make a ship for the first time the other night. Still need a little practice but I think I'll enter this!!

30 x 40 seems to be good enough space to build it :) Ill probably use most of the 40 long space but like only half of the 30 lol.
yeah the width is way over what I need but the length I need longer to make my real pirate ship.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Ill admit the 40 length is pushing it but the first ship I've ever built that I mentioned was actually 37 long and I thought it looked pretty nice and proportionate. Not saying I wouldn't mind a few extra blocks to work with tho :)

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I cannot increase the size. Try to work within the plot. That's why it's a competition.