• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Official Help PLEASE

XFInfinity

Dirt
i dont care about being unmuted i want someone from staff to actually TELL me how to get to the spawn or somewhere i can actually start playing

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
If u are not a spec class then do ./warp
If u are a spec class buy ports to spawn
Since u are muted, u can /msg (any high lv wizard) to spawn
If u haven't got out of the tutorial island, read all the instructions and get out of it.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
i dont care about being unmuted i want someone from staff to actually TELL me how to get to the spawn or somewhere i can actually start playing
Step 1) Are you whitelisted? If yes continue on. If not then go apply then come back when you're whitelisted.
Step 2) Choose a PvP class (Healer, Rogue, Warrior, or Caster) and then choose the first profession (crafter). /hero choose [Name] and /hero prof [Name].
Step 3) ./skill warp. That will take you to spawn.
Step 4) OPTIONAL. Type /getpos or click the F3 button to see your coords and then walk towards 0,0.
Step 5) OPTIONAL. ./hero who wizard. After that message anyone who is above level 55 and ask for a "gtp to spawn". Then offer to pay 25-35c.
Step 6) Required: Learn to appeal mutes and how to avoid getting them in the first place.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
If u are not a spec class then do ./warp
If u are a spec class buy ports to spawn
Since u are muted, u can /msg (any high lv wizard) to spawn
If u haven't got out of the tutorial island, read all the instructions and get out of it.

Note that you only have to be an base crafter to use it. You can spec from caster and into wizard and still use /skill warp if you are a base crafter class. I think you know that but it seemed to me that you were refering to all specs in your post. :p

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Note that you only have to be an base crafter to use it. You can spec from caster and into wizard and still use /skill warp if you are a base crafter class. I think you know that but it seemed to me that you were refering to all specs in your post. :p
Yeah, so that is why I say unspeced or did I say unspec class. Sorry if it is a little misleading.