• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Off Topic Mute @Thamerwaste

xOHSNAPZx

Coal
IGN: xOHSNAPZx
Banned by: @Thamerwaste
Time of mute: 12/4/13
Channel: Off Topic
Reason for mute: Arguing with another member on Herocraft in Off Topic.
Your story: Another member of Herocraft and I were going back and forth, arguing, and teasing with some name calling. Thamerwaste asked us to stop and I followed up with another reply to the other member. This action resulted in a mute in Off Topic.

Although, I understand why I got muted I would like to ask for the mute to be removed. I will do better at paying attention when a staff member from Herocraft asks me to stop. I am sorry for causing some trouble. I was just teasing the other member with no hard feelings. I hope he feels the same. We all play to have fun, and I'd like to keep it that way, I just have to clean up my teasing.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: xOHSNAPZx
Banned by: @Thamerwaste
Time of mute: 12/4/13
Channel: Off Topic
Reason for mute: Arguing with another member on Herocraft in Off Topic.
Your story: Another member of Herocraft and I were going back and forth, arguing, and teasing with some name calling. Thamerwaste asked us to stop and I followed up with another reply to the other member. This action resulted in a mute in Off Topic.

Although, I understand why I got muted I would like to ask for the mute to be removed. I will do better at paying attention when a staff member from Herocraft asks me to stop. I am sorry for causing some trouble. I was just teasing the other member with no hard feelings. I hope he feels the same. We all play to have fun, and I'd like to keep it that way, I just have to clean up my teasing.

As with the other mute issued, I will remove it sometime on the 11th.