• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ODSTflood's revamped app

odstflood

Dirt
  1. In-game name:ODSTflood
  2. Location & Age: im 15 (soon 16) in New jersey USA :D
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I got banned on another server for going to report an admin because he was using the /kill command and killing players as they spawned and taking there items, but the admin banned me before owner got on. :(
  4. Referral(s): My buddy told me about it idk his IGN
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a trustworthy person who will not grief like a noob, and i will try to help other on server i have been playing for a long time and i am a decent pvper i realy like building bases and roleplaying!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend who is also trying to be accepted jake told me when we were on skype!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: just did and i will do every day as well :Daslong as the server is as good as it looks!
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft since the testing stages and really liked it. My friend IRL showed it to me and i have been hooked ever since...this server seems really cool, and i have been looking for a good server that i can put full dedication into, and this server seems like the one...thank you for reviewing my app!

T

Trok

Don't post two applications, it won't get you anywhere, anyways, I accepted your other post.

odstflood

Dirt
o ok srry didnt know if i was suppose to post it again with the revamp or post as a comment to my last 1