• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oddworld

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
EDIT: Repurposing topic:

Hey Herocraft! Who here is a fan of the Oddworld series? Like I mentioned in this topic before, I never owned them before now, but I've played the ones with Abe. They were really clever and I'm glad they came out on Steam :)

Oh and I just saw this, it's a PS3 trailer for Strangers Wrath, which orig. came out on xbox many years ago, it looked really good, but lack of advertising caused a slump in sales. I'm hoping support for the HD version will convince Oddworld Inhabitants to make a new game for Oddworld :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orig. post:
Here's the link! It's only on sale for another 16 hours.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6951/

I never actually owned an Oddworld game, but I've played them. It's a price I couldn't refuse :)

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Abe's Exoddus/Oddysee were my fucking childhood. Some of the best games I've ever played, they were actually HARD and required some THOUGHT.

They don't make games like that any more :(

FLE

Dirt
I'm a HUGE Oddworld fan (been playing it since I was five[?] on my grandpa's Xbox). I started off with Munch's Oddysey, which I thought was fantastic, and,even though I'm not a big FPS fan, I loved Stranger's Wrath (yes, I know it isn't full FPS). They were phenomenol games, and I really can't wait to try that new "Hand of Odd" game they are making.