• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

October Patch 6.04

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
- Fixed a lot of ghost inventory issues that have been plaguing us for the past few months
- Fixed 1.8 clients and invisible players (turns out this fixed something else, working on this)
- Fixed memory leaks that were present in the entities with updating latest Spigot.jar
- Backpacks are now present across all servers.

Central:
- Added Netherstar to the Exchange for 500s
- New joining users now default to TOUR channel

Mobs:
- introduce "strongboxes" that will randomly drop from mobs, opened like a crate, requires no key.
-- Contains souls, materials, rare items (rarely!), locked crates etc.
- Removed Mob Growth in favor of random Boss / Minion Spawns. (all servers)

Heroes:
- All classes have had level increases reduced
- All classes have base stats increased to compensate for per-level reduction.
- Fixed DarkScythe not working with Axes.

Townships:
- slight adjustments to Turret range and damage to be less harsh.

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
General:
- Fixed 1.8 clients and invisible players

You did fix it? It appears that it's still not working for players. Yesterday when I was playing with a newbie, the player couldn't see me and monsters. She played on 1.8 until I told her to switch to 1.7.10, where it worked fine again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
YAp its not working tested today
You did fix it? It appears that it's still not working for players. Yesterday when I was playing with a newbie, the player couldn't see me and monsters. She played on 1.8 until I told her to switch to 1.7.10, where it worked fine again.
thanks for the reply, I realized that this issue will need to be patched somewhere in Heroes, @Munger - this is the name tag issue, we can push a fix and rip out name colors to temp fix it or get with md_5

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
thanks for the reply, I realized that this issue will need to be patched somewhere in Heroes, @Munger - this is the name tag issue, we can push a fix and rip out name colors to temp fix it or get with md_5

We can do a temp disable with a config option to toggle it until things get sorted.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
General:
- Fixed a lot of ghost inventory issues that have been plaguing us for the past few months
- Fixed 1.8 clients and invisible players (turns out this fixed something else, working on this)
- Fixed memory leaks that were present in the entities with updating latest Spigot.jar
- Backpacks are now present across all servers.

Central:
- Added Netherstar to the Exchange for 500s

Mobs:
- introduce "strongboxes" that will randomly drop from mobs, opened like a crate, requires no key.
-- Contains souls, materials, rare items (rarely!), locked crates etc.
- Removed Mob Growth in favor of random Boss / Minion Spawns. (all servers)

Heroes:
- All classes have had level increases reduced
- All classes have base stats increased to compensate for per-level reduction.
- Fixed DarkScythe not working with Axes.
Well, I'm glad to see a patch and some very tiny things I guess, but when will you come out with Samurai. Thought that was suppose to come out like 3 or 4 weeks ago?

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Pretty sure we had it planned to come out with the warrior patch. We did have a date.