• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ocelot Taming

What do you think?

• Yeah, all healers!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

matt4397

Glowing Redstone
Since nobody can tame ocelots I think adding the ability to tame them with all the healers(Mystic, Cleric, Bloodmage, and Disciple) would be a great idea. This might be too much so giving this ability to mystics would be cool too since they are the nature type. Vote and tell me what you guys all think if you could.

Muphins69

TNT
This would indeed complement the mystic sub-class. I don't see why this shouldn't be added. If you're out fighting with a healer, scaring away creepers would be more than helpful.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
To be honest, I would rather see this go to farmers (they might already have it, I'm not sure...).

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This should go to Mystics, as Farmers don't really "farm" ocelots for anything. I can't imagine how practical killing and or milking a cat (nonetheless an ocelot) for sustenance would be manageable.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
This should go to Mystics, as Farmers don't really "farm" ocelots for anything. I can't imagine how practical killing and or milking a cat (nonetheless an ocelot) for sustenance would be manageable.

Many farmers have cats in the real world. They can be used to keep those nasty creepers away from your livestock and your whole farm in general. Although it also makes sense to give them to mystics, I don't see why farmers can't get them aswell. Cats don't really grant any PvP or combat perks (unless you want to count keeping creepers away, but that depends on your perspective).

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Well, Taming is already a farmer skill and in MC dogs don't do anything for farming.
Also, they get SummonBat - please tell me how that of all things has anything to do with farming?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
How about giving both Mystic (more nature utility) and Farmer (farming stuff) the ability to tame Ocelots, and then give Farmer another skill for summoning them?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
this might help (doubt it) to get people to go mystic once in a while, but i dont think all healers need it.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Gives slight pve advantage, possible pvp advantages (will need testing). I see this as fine, as long as it is tested so that we know what we are implementing when we give a class a creeper shield like this.

2. Reduces incentive to buy Cats from the store. I do not see many Cat pets in-game already.

3. If Farmer gets a SummonCat skill, they should get a SummonDog skill (on a larger reagent cost bc wolves have pvp utility) too.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
this might help (doubt it) to get people to go mystic once in a while, but i dont think all healers need it.

Although it's a neat skill, it isn't really a game changer so I don't think it would have a huge impact on a players choice to go mystic. Maybe if they really want a cat pet but can't spend any money in the in game store...

matt4397

Glowing Redstone
1. Gives slight pve advantage, possible pvp advantages (will need testing). I see this as fine, as long as it is tested so that we know what we are implementing when we give a class a creeper shield like this.

2. Reduces incentive to buy Cats from the store. I do not see many Cat pets in-game already.

3. If Farmer gets a SummonCat skill, they should get a SummonDog skill (on a larger reagent cost bc wolves have pvp utility) too.
I didn't realize the cat pets from the store still helped against creepers forget the suggestion. Also it most likely wouldn't give melee classes any disadvantages, but it may give them to ranged classes.