• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nymphycake's whitelist application

Nymphycake

Dirt
  • Minecraft In-game name: Nmphycake
  • Location & Age: *location* Jimboomba ( australia, Qld) *age* 21
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none :)
  • Referral(s): none :(
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: went looking for a good minecraft server to play on and spotted this one on an online forum being one of the top minecraft servers :)
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yerp :D
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: im here to have fun, make friends, build, destroy and play with other minecraft players
  • Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCN9}
  • Additional Info: ive been playing games my entire life but mostly love to play Rpgs specially classic or retro, im a genrally happy person and get along with everyone and takes a bit to upset me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: Nmphycake
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: went looking for a good minecraft server to play on and spotted this one on an online forum being one of the top minecraft servers :)
  • Reason you should be accepted: im here to have fun, make friends, build, destroy and play with other minecraft players
  • Additional Info: ive been playing games my entire life but mostly love to play Rpgs specially classic or retro, im a genrally happy person and get along with everyone and takes a bit to upset me

Sorry but your IGN is not a valid one. Please correct it so your application can be reviewed.

Nymphycake

Dirt
sorry about that i missspelt my name

• Minecraft In-game name: Nymphycake

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry about that i missspelt my name

I figured as much but I could not take that at face value, as many people here try to bypass ban reports with incorrectly spelled names, or they do not even use their IGN as their forum name.

Your special key is incorrect, please fix it so I can review your application. Thanks