• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nuxvar (Currently Recruiting)

1. Username: Tostitokid259
2. How old are you: 15
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: I am a veteran back from early 2015
4. How often are you active: This is my first time getting back on in a while, but I remember most of everything. (photographic memory mode)
5. What combat class are you, what level: Going on with what i said in 4, I'm a ranger lvl 1 atm. aiming for a "bowzooka" build.
6. What profession are you, what level: Crafter, lvl 1
7. How well can you build(1-10): 6.5
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: no
9. Past Towns: none
10. Reason for joining: referred by SunnyVisions.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Username: BabyBanana
2. How old are you: 12
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: More than 1.5 years
4. How often are you active: 7 days a week
5. What combat class are you, what level: Ranger, level 41
6. What profession are you, Miner, level 1,
7. How well can you build(1-10): 7
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: I have ts but i dont like using it i prefer skype
9. Past Towns: None since reset
10. Reason for joining: I want to be with my friend endermeteor, i would also like to be part of a good community a friendly one and i would like to protect and the time i spend on this server go to good so i can help other people!

Blade told me to apply on the forums!

xBladeDalsmin

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Username: Tostitokid259
2. How old are you: 15
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: I am a veteran back from early 2015
4. How often are you active: This is my first time getting back on in a while, but I remember most of everything. (photographic memory mode)
5. What combat class are you, what level: Going on with what i said in 4, I'm a ranger lvl 1 atm. aiming for a "bowzooka" build.
6. What profession are you, what level: Crafter, lvl 1
7. How well can you build(1-10): 6.5
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: no
9. Past Towns: none
10. Reason for joining: referred by SunnyVisions.

Welcome to the town. Glad to have ya.

xBladeDalsmin

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Username: BabyBanana
2. How old are you: 12
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: More than 1.5 years
4. How often are you active: 7 days a week
5. What combat class are you, what level: Ranger, level 41
6. What profession are you, Miner, level 1,
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: I have ts but i dont like using it i prefer skype
9. Past Towns: None since reset
10. Reason for joining: I want to be with my friend endermeteor, i would also like to be part of a good community a friendly one and i would like to protect and the time i spend on this server go to good so i can help other people!

Blade told me to apply on the forums!

Spoke to you in game, Welcome.

Welcome to the town. Glad to have ya.
:D thanks. Sunny said since I was a ranger, i'd be really helpful for defending during a raid cause of infinite arrows on me. Also considering becoming an engineer to launch TNT at stuff if we decide to attack something.

khoury112

Stone
-Copy this text to your post-
1. Username:khoury112
2. How old are you:15
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 day XD lol
4. How often are you active: Everyday i can be
5. What combat class are you, what level:Ninja, level 11
6. What profession are you, what level: crafter 10
7. How well can you build(1-10):10 (I am a a wizard on a mianite server_
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: Yes
9. Past Towns: N/A
10. Reason for joining: i wanted a town full of people with a cool name and luxar is definetly it, I was dead last in my class at the ninja academy but through shear hard work i became the strongest i have unlimited stamina and a regeneration factor greater than deadpools XD

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Username: wolfgang784

2. How old are you: I am currently 21 years old.

3. How long have you played HeroCraft: I've been playing a little over 5 years now, on and off.

4. How often are you active: I played a good solid 2 years when I started before taking a break for a while and now I come back for a few months then leave for like 6. EST time zone and should be pretty active while im back when I am not at work. If things are fun maybe I'll stay longer than usual.

5. What combat class are you, what level: Level 34 samurai, although in the past I have made it through a lot of different classes.

6. What profession are you, what level:
Unfortunately just crafter at the moment, level 20. I am trying to get the 500 souls for advancement but its taking a bit. I plan to start as miner so that I can more easily get ores and souls before eventually switching to one of the other professions.

7. How well can you build(1-10):
If you tell me to just straight up build anything on a creative flat world without any sort of instruction or theme, Id say around a 5. If I do have some instruction (these materials, this style, going for this type of look) or theme then more like a 7.

8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on:
I do have teamspeak with a working mic and headset and can get on. I have a baby that sometimes cries though and currently I am super sick so haven't been on due to headaches.

9. Past Towns: Founder of: Chronus, Shiroku, Torchlight, something else I cant remember. Mayor of a few that I didn't found as well. Member of: Fiore, Artemis, Nova, Vault 101, Ironforge and others that I also can't remember. Too many names.

10. Reason for joining:
I originally wanted to join an already founded town with an active population but while trying to find one in RE chat for a night and the next morning it wasn't going well so I decided to help a guy start his. I was under the impression he had others though and when my friends joined they decided they didn't want to do that so some of us are going to apply for here. That way we can focus on leveling and fighting and such rather than starting a town from nothing.

xBladeDalsmin

Legacy Supporter 8
-Copy this text to your post-
1. Username:khoury112
2. How old are you:15
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 day XD lol
4. How often are you active: Everyday i can be
5. What combat class are you, what level:Ninja, level 11
6. What profession are you, what level: crafter 10
7. How well can you build(1-10):10 (I am a a wizard on a mianite server_
9. Past Towns: N/A
10. Reason for joining: i wanted a town full of people with a cool name and luxar is definetly it, I was dead last in my class at the ninja academy but through shear hard work i became the strongest i have unlimited stamina and a regeneration factor greater than deadpools XD

Nice misspell on "Nuxar", we are not luxar. But maybe some time in the walls will help ya remember that ;D
Accepted

xBladeDalsmin

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Username: wolfgang784

2. How old are you: I am currently 21 years old.

3. How long have you played HeroCraft: I've been playing a little over 5 years now, on and off.

4. How often are you active: I played a good solid 2 years when I started before taking a break for a while and now I come back for a few months then leave for like 6. EST time zone and should be pretty active while im back when I am not at work. If things are fun maybe I'll stay longer than usual.

5. What combat class are you, what level: Level 34 samurai, although in the past I have made it through a lot of different classes.

6. What profession are you, what level:
Unfortunately just crafter at the moment, level 20. I am trying to get the 500 souls for advancement but its taking a bit. I plan to start as miner so that I can more easily get ores and souls before eventually switching to one of the other professions.

7. How well can you build(1-10):
If you tell me to just straight up build anything on a creative flat world without any sort of instruction or theme, Id say around a 5. If I do have some instruction (these materials, this style, going for this type of look) or theme then more like a 7.

8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on:
I do have teamspeak with a working mic and headset and can get on. I have a baby that sometimes cries though and currently I am super sick so haven't been on due to headaches.

9. Past Towns: Founder of: Chronus, Shiroku, Torchlight, something else I cant remember. Mayor of a few that I didn't found as well. Member of: Fiore, Artemis, Nova, Vault 101, Ironforge and others that I also can't remember. Too many names.

10. Reason for joining:
I originally wanted to join an already founded town with an active population but while trying to find one in RE chat for a night and the next morning it wasn't going well so I decided to help a guy start his. I was under the impression he had others though and when my friends joined they decided they didn't want to do that so some of us are going to apply for here. That way we can focus on leveling and fighting and such rather than starting a town from nothing.

Lots to be said here. Glad to know that a long time member wants to join this town. I see that you have been in lot of towns, and though I wish you would stay in Nux with your friends, I am willing to see a future ally be given an abode on my home. Hope that you feel better soon and to see you on ts. Accepted.

Edit:
In case you are still in game, I apologize but Iron and I left for the time being. Should be back online in 2-4 hrs.

Last edited:

jbro4335

Stone
1. Username:TheRebirth_
2. How old are you:16
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 years, off and on
4. How often are you active:daily now
5. What combat class are you, what level: Dreadknight 30
6. What profession are you, what level: Crafter 35
7. How well can you build(1-10): 8
9. Past Towns: Cant Remember for shit <3 but my old user was jbro4335 if that helps
10. Reason for joining:playing alone is pretty lame, if you say no, thats fine

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Username:TheRebirth_
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 years, off and on
4. How often are you active:daily now
5. What combat class are you, what level: Dreadknight 30
6. What profession are you, what level: Crafter 35
7. How well can you build(1-10): 8
9. Past Towns: Cant Remember for shit <3 but my old user was jbro4335 if that helps
10. Reason for joining:playing alone is pretty lame, if you say no, thats fine
Playing alone does suck, Accepted (Msg me or xBladeDalsmin ingame)

Antoniolox

Dirt
1. Username:Antoniolox
3. How long have you played HeroCraft:Just started today
4. How often are you active:days of the week like 2h
5. What combat class are you, what level:Necromancer lv8
6. What profession are you, what level:Crafter
7. How well can you build(1-10):9
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on:No
9. Past Towns:No town
10. Reason for joining:My friend DrPlant told me to join

1. Username: TotesNotPheonix
2. How old are you: 20
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: I started playing about 3 days ago when my husband Wolfgang784 suggested we "started playing this together" Which translates to he plays and grinds like crazy without me and I get left behind. I tend to catch up fast though :)
4. How often are you active: Almost everyday I try to log on to play minecraft. I will admit it's a little hard with a baby but I squeeze in good amounts of time when I can. (when the little guy is napping really <3)
5. What combat class are you, what level: Paladin, lvl 9
6. What profession are you, what level: Crafter, 13
7. How well can you build(1-10): I am going to say a solid 6 on a good day. (When I get enough time to actually do something) I am more of a serious strip miner and collector of things.
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: Yes I do have teamspeak and I can get on. Normally I use skype with my gang. They hate TS which is dumb but I make due with Skype. It's just another reason to be able to show off the baby though. He loves it.
9. Past Towns: None
10. Reason for joining: See Wolfgang784 <3

johnnjlee

TNT
1. Username: johnnjlee
2. How old are you: 17
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: About a year
4. How often are you active: Almost every day
5. What combat class are you, what level: 29, almost 30 ninja
6. What profession are you, what level: blacksmith level 28
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: Indeed I do ^-^
9. Past Towns: Imperial
10. Reason for joining: The imperial tax is 10% and just saps my money, on top of that I keep getting killed by town campers whenever I try to go anywhere from the town.

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Username: TotesNotPheonix
2. How old are you: 20
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: I started playing about 3 days ago when my husband Wolfgang784 suggested we "started playing this together" Which translates to he plays and grinds like crazy without me and I get left behind. I tend to catch up fast though :)
4. How often are you active: Almost everyday I try to log on to play minecraft. I will admit it's a little hard with a baby but I squeeze in good amounts of time when I can. (when the little guy is napping really <3)
5. What combat class are you, what level: Paladin, lvl 9
6. What profession are you, what level: Crafter, 13
7. How well can you build(1-10): I am going to say a solid 6 on a good day. (When I get enough time to actually do something) I am more of a serious strip miner and collector of things.
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: Yes I do have teamspeak and I can get on. Normally I use skype with my gang. They hate TS which is dumb but I make due with Skype. It's just another reason to be able to show off the baby though. He loves it.
9. Past Towns: None
10. Reason for joining: See Wolfgang784 <3
Accepted, it will be great to have a dedicated team in the town (msg me or xBladeDalsmin ingame)

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Username:Antoniolox
3. How long have you played HeroCraft:Just started today
4. How often are you active:days of the week like 2h
5. What combat class are you, what level:Necromancer lv8
6. What profession are you, what level:Crafter
7. How well can you build(1-10):9
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on:No
9. Past Towns:No town
10. Reason for joining:My friend DrPlant told me to join
One question, you said your building level is 9, may i see some of your builds?

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Username: johnnjlee
2. How old are you: 17
3. How long have you played HeroCraft: About a year
4. How often are you active: Almost every day
5. What combat class are you, what level: 29, almost 30 ninja
6. What profession are you, what level: blacksmith level 28
8. Do you have teamspeak and can you get on: Indeed I do ^-^
9. Past Towns: Imperial
10. Reason for joining: The imperial tax is 10% and just saps my money, on top of that I keep getting killed by town campers whenever I try to go anywhere from the town.
Looks good, will clear a plot then add you. Accepted (msg me or xBladeDalsmin ingame)