• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nutreo123's Whitelist Application

Nutreo123

Stone
  • In-game name: Nutreo123
  • Location and Age: Massachusetts and I am 15 years old.
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I haven't been banned before.
  • Referral(s): ArchStello, Levwroth, Padag, Zecracker, Graink
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hc2): Yes I have voted.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I heard about Herocraft through a number of friends, said friends being listed above and I plan on joining a town with them if I am accepted.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCN9
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes, of course I do.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a good person and typically keep to myself and don't get involved in business that isn't mine so I should be very unlikely to cause problems with staff and other players. I have read the wiki and rules and have a good understanding of them as well.
  • Additional Info: I have completed a course in school on HTML and CSS. I am taking Piano lessons and I also am learning Japanese on my Rosetta Stone. I also have been a builder on a separate server as well as a Mentor, Moderator and Admin.

Nutreo123

Stone
Ah because on this people knew that I was going to 15 so they said that I was allowed to do it. Sorry for the confusion! (I edited the application on ChUn as well.)

Nutreo123

Stone
I knew this would come back to bite me. I used to run my own server, and I had my plugin developer/techie do most of my bukkit agenda so he made the account on the bukkit forums under my account name but used his age. I'm now learning that I should really just keep my age the same all around!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I knew this would come back to bite me. I used to run my own server, and I had my plugin developer/techie do most of my bukkit agenda so he made the account on the bukkit forums under my account name but used his age. I'm now learning that I should really just keep my age the same all around!

Lol it is advisable =P Although all of the ages are above the requirement, I do have to question it. I hope you do understand =) *Reviews some more*

Nutreo123

Stone
Yes I do. I am really sorry for the confusion about my age, but this application has my age right, 14 and since a day has passed I will be 15 in 4 days :p

Nutreo123

Stone
@Angyles Sorry, I never noticed your question Q_Q But to answer that, me and him are very good friends in real life, I was 3 and he was 5 when we met. Why do you ask? (just curious.)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7