• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nuin has returned

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey guys, just thought I would post and let you know I am returning to Herocraft! I might not be on as much (as I have my studies and group projects for school), but I am glad that I am back. Seeing all of the familiar faces certainly is nice, especially to those who haven't forgotten about me.

For those of you that don't know me, I started playing on Herocraft way back in October 2010, back before Bukkit. If you have ever heard of DH City, I was there. Truly an epic beginning to a still awesome server.

Advice for newbies:

For those of you who haven't: READ THE WIKI. It has about 95% of the questions many people ask already answered. Reading the wiki will only make you a better player. Instead of spending hours annoying other players by asking questions while standing at spawn, spend the 15 minutes and become a pro Herocraft player by reading the wiki.

New players should DEFINITELY walk around the tutorial island. It has a lot of information and in my opinion is a fun and immersive experience that has been greatly enhanced since the early days of Herocraft. Take the time to walk around and get to know the server you will be playing on.

Again, nice to see you all! :)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
New players should DEFINITELY walk around the tutorial island.

wait... tutorial island?

Runescape memories

tutorialisland.gif