• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nuclear_Gooch Ban Appeal

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Nuclear_Gooch
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: 4/4/12
Reason for ban: You are banned permanently. Reason: "leave"
Your story:I was being a nuisance in a teamspeak channel by playing loud music and my friend nuclearcouch made a complaint on me. There were 2 other people in the channel. It was Sunfield and Starkillah, I think they might have also filed a complaint and then I was banned from the teamspeak. I noticed later when I tried to join the server that I was also banned from the actual game. I don't think that this punishment was necessary because I was being a nuisance in teampseak and not in game. I think that a suitable punishment is that I am banned from the teamspeak for whatever amount of time the admins decide but not from the server. I hope that you guys consider my appeal to my in game ban. I completely deserve being banned from the teamspeak so I am not trying to get unbanned from that. I accept full responsibility and hope that I am able to join the other Herocraft players again. EDIT: This was a long time ago so I do not remember every single detail but I am almost 100% sure that it was because I was playing loud music. ...Actually Kainzo did kick me saying to stop but then I came back and did it again. That is all I can remember though. I know that after an admin specifically tells you to stop doing something you need to stop. I failed to do so and that is probably the main reason for the ban. I can assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and if I was to get unbanned, nothing like this would ever happen again. I hope that the staff can forgive me and let me join the Herocraft community again. :) @Kainzo I updated it...