• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nuclear_Gooch Application

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Nuclear_Gooch
  2. Location & Age: FL, USA 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned for greifing on mc.shadowraze.net. This is straight from mcbans and it was almost 4 months ago. That was around the first month that I had the game and on a lot of servers I am serious but I used to try to grief because it was fun but then my stuff that I built was griefed and I stopped. You can trust that I will not grief this server because I am kind of a slacker and I wouldn't go to the trouble of reposting an application to be whitelisted when I could go play on a different server in about 10 seconds. Hope you let me in :D
  4. Referral(s): NuclearCouch, we were looking for a new server to play on and found this one
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have a lot to give to this server and I like to help new people
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I help a lot of noobs and I am really good at mining. I usually let noobs live in my house for a while but then kick them out after I feel like they are set for life in the Minecraft World. I have been playing Minecraft since July and have played on many servers. I build things very quickly and always get things done. I am not one of those guys who builds half of something and then leaves it for weeks until it is detryed

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

- Griefing is a serious ban, It may have been 2 months ago, but how do we know that you won't do it again?
- This 'Friend' you reffer to as your refferal, what is their username?
- Additional information is required.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first second impression

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@nuclear_gooch

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
**Reviewing Application**

- Griefing is a serious ban, It may have been 2 months ago, but how do we know that you won't do it again?
- This 'Friend' you reffer to as your refferal, what is their username?
- Additional information is required.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first second impression

After you have improved your application via editing, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@nuclear_gooch
I have updated my application :)

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Could you please add more information to additional info. As a proctor, I have to work out whether or not you are right for this community, but cannot do so with such a small amount of information.

Edit your application, and once you have finished post in the thread saying it has been updated, no need to quote my typing each time.

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
Not going to lie, I have no clue what QubeTubers is. When I told you the servers I have been banned from I looked at mcbans to see what was on there because I don't remember what has happened on every server that I have ever been on. I guess this was not the right way to do this so I apologize. I am still wondering what QubeTubers is and I searched nuclear_gooch on Google and I couldn't find that. Again, I am sorry I didn't include that in my application.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
@Brutalacerate

This application needs to be reviewed by the Head Proctor. I am unsure of whether to let you in at this moment.

Also, your friend NuclearCouch is not whitelisted, his application had to be improved.

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
Yes, I know that he is not whitelisted but we were trying to find a server to play on and he found this one on the internet so he told me to apply to this server.