• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nuclear_Gooch [4/4/12] [Kainzo]

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Nuclear_Gooch
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: 4/4/12
Reason for ban: You are banned permanently. Reason: "leave"
Your story:I was being a nuisance in a teamspeak channel by playing loud music and my friend nuclearcouch made a complaint on me. There were 2 other people in the channel. It was Sunfield and Starkillah, I think they also filed a complaint and then I was kicked from the teamspeak. I immediately came back into the TS, waited a little while, and started playing loud music again. I was then banned by Kainzo from the TS. I later noticed that I was also banned from the actual server, not just TS. At that moment, I thought that I was banned for such a stupid reason. I was so mad about it that I shut out any thoughts that told me that being annoying wasn't the main reason. I know now that the reason for my ban from the actual server was because I showed that I did not want to be obedient to the admins. I take full responsibility for my actions can assure everyone on HeroCraft that I will never do something like this again. I know it will be a hard decision to let me back in because just writing a good appeal doesn't truly mean anything. But, I hope that I will receive another chance so I can prove to everyone that I am honest about what I am saying here and can join the Herocraft community once again. EDIT: I was being an idiot. I was making decisions while ignoring the consequences and those consequences happened to be a permanent ban from the only minecraft server I ever played for over 1 month(I get bored easily). Now I realize that it doesn't matter what the reason is or what I am doing, that I have to listen to all the staff because they know what they are doing and that is probably part of the reason they are staff in the first place. That is my explanation @Brutalacerate