• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

November Patch 6.05

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Is it possible to turn those messages off? With a command for an advanced player for example, to reduce spam.
Please?
As a guide I've been explaining things and have the Auto Bots spam me.
I used the word "Mana" and got a message. I think the auto bots could use an off command

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Supporters... That should be for everyone
It's a permission thing, not a you-get-to-pay-out-of-it thing.

Reopened the event server! Contains an automated Spleef Arena, Combat arena with gear, and a secret activity that is almost finished!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
New tier of PvP weapons have been added to the Envoy in Central.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It's a permission thing, not a you-get-to-pay-out-of-it thing.

Reopened the event server! Contains an automated Spleef Arena, Combat arena with gear, and a secret activity that is almost finished!
This is going to be mildly annoying for non supporters... can a command just not be available to everyone, or at least to registered users?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
This is going to be mildly annoying for non supporters... can a command just not be available to everyone, or at least to registered users?
Hmm. There is no command to make NoobResponse ignore you. What we can do, is put a ChestCommand sign somewhere that will give you the permission that will make NoobResponse ignore you.