• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nova City

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
City Name: NOVA
Town Size: City
Position: approx. X=1000, Z=30 (South from /spawn)
Total Citizens:
Current Mayor: impulsepaci
Current 2nd in Command: MatTripp
Other Town Leaders: TBA
(Can issue lots and deal with other miscellaneous town issues when the mayor and SIC are not online or are busy)
Town Banker: MatTripp
Town Architect: thetxlibra, sheddi, MatTripp
(Has executive powers when it comes to the designing and construction of Nova's public buildings - Nova was his vision, only right to let him make it come to fruition)
Official City Colors: White, Gold, Gray

Official TOP Flag:
[Image: 6jn4wp.jpg]
(smoothstone, cotton, and sand) for common flag
(smoothstone, iron, and gold) for fancy flag

City Laws:
* All standard server rules apply. Read them at Sanctum (/spawn)
* You will not grief, steal from, or attack another member of [TOP].
* Nova will be the Capital of [TOP] Kingdom and is subject to its rule.
* New Citizens will not be added to the Active Roster until they have replied to this thread, or talked to the City leadership ingame.

Current Pacts:
* KoE - Mutual Defence Pact: If they are attacked, and were not the instigators of it, TOP will declare war on KOE's attacker. And vice versa if we are attacked.
* Neverast - Mutual Defence Pact: Same as above
ATTN: I need representatives of all these entities to reconfirm their standings towards NOVA.

To Link Nova Within Your Signature:
Replace all ()'s with []'s . TinyCC is used to save charspace.

(URL=(IMG)http://i55.tinypic.com/2lk8io5.jpg(/IMG)(/URL)

To Declare Citizenship (if not already on the roster), reply to this thread, or talk to City leaders ingame.

Nova Citizens Roster:

Only citizens listed on the citizen Mod List officially count, so it is important that you use the command /citizen join Nova in game as soon as possible.

Legend of Positions

B - Banker or Bank Teller. (the only people who should be buying gold for NOVA)
D - Donor (gave substantial amount of coin to city to buy its rings)
E - Official TOP/Nova Envoy/Diplomat (can discuss treaties and policy w/others).
M - Mayor, Acting Mayor, Lt. Mayor. (final word on anything City-related)
O - Project Managers (See them if you want something big done)
R - Reliable Worker (proven themselves on numerous jobs for the City)
T - TOP Officer (final word on anything Kingdom related)
Re -Recruiter (recruits people in the re channel)

These are the names I was able to find, if you find any anomalies, please post:

Active
impulsepaci - M, Mayor.
MatTripp -M, Lt. Mayor. B , Head Banker.
ninjatails
Vigilante212
MrLeeroy
Damdo
Prydde
weynard -
FfwThoddy
Jesse3333 (R,)
Razorblack
Rudders
cranberri
BioRage (Re, R)

MIA - List will be cleared in two weeks. Get with me ingame to be placed ont he active cit list again.

Code:
Mattomattic
MrJuicyBox
neohaven
NotThatStrange
PasieGamerGuy
Phalynx
Purutzil
twag
vrillusions
*Xyster1
yves97
AGWizard
ChefDeluxe
crypto1324
Didgeridoo
Imdabestbrit
Ishkah
Myutlonghorns
Nice_Pyro
Ninjanomnom
Obinsonray
raf66r
Rykleos
Sgongo
ShadowValk
streetplayer100
TheTXLibra (D, Lead Architect, T:Founder)
Vgahayden

Blacklisted Players (2)
(If someone appears on this list, it means they are not welcome within Nova, will not be granted citizenship, and should be made to leave if they enter our borders.)

* Joshuabrahh - For looting a TOP Member's Corpse, not giving it back, then trolling the TOP Channel afterward. In his own words he "doesn't care" if he has a bad reputation on the server.

*icy125 - Continous player killing in TOP territory.

Enemies of the State (1)
(If someone appears on this list, they are to be executed on sight, unless inside a Town or another No-PVP area. If they are ever found inside a TOP town or territory, immediatley ask them to leave, and if they don't, ask the highest TOP official online at that time to intervene)

-Blasphemy and all their associates.

Further discussion regarding Nova, as a city, should be posted in this thread.

Code:
Nova Announcements:

(09-02-2011)
NOVA has been retrieved from Blashphemy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on the current situation

After the illegitimacy of ZELLIS' coup d'état was finally confirmed, NOVA has been returned to me, the previously highest-ranking officer within TOP.

The following orders are put into effect immediately.

1) As the foul attempt to assimilate NOVA into the MOB hive was foiled, all connections with MOB are of course severed. NOVA City will remain in TOP.

2) ZELLIS was found guilty of high treason against NOVA and is hereby banished from all our premises without any chance for appeal. All orders he gave over the course of the period he managed to get his greedy hands on other people's dreams are nullified. He is to immediately return all city funds, including those he already sacrificed to satisfy his new overlords, he held as a banker and/or Mayor for NOVA and her members. He has no right whatsoever to claim them for himself. The minimum city funds he needs to return is 3000c

3) Blasphemy and all their despicable associates are to be regarded as enemies of the state. No trade shall be made with any member of their towns.

4) All previous citizens of NOVA, who have not been part of an MOB town, will be granted the right to return, no questions asked.

5) Recruiting new citizens will be our primary focus for some time now.

6) The "new" plots will be given out and building projects assigned. We have neglected this for too long.

7) Alliances and joint projects with other entities hostile to MOB will be actively sought after.

8) The nomination of a new city staff will take place some time this week.

9) Houses/plots of inactive citizens and/or enemies of the state will be torn down/restored to their previous looks and their material be stored in chests outside the city

10) Although NOVA is still the capital of TOP at the moment, this might change in the near future.

A) City layout

Keep - stays as it is, begin construction of public buildings (Town Hall, Armory).

Inner Perimeter - stays as it is, begin construction of public buildings (Rail Station, White House).

B) What do with all the empty?

Public or other projects and buildings on the TO DO List:
-Project: Removal of walls (?)
-Project: Housing (?)
-Project: Financial district (?)
-Project: Harbour (?)
-Project: Games area (weynard)
-Project: City Beautification (?)
-Project: City Realism - Ships, Towers, Walls, Physics etc. (?)
-Project: (New) Public Mine (?)
-Project: Farms (?)

-Milit. Construction: New Outer Perimeter Wall (?)
-Pub./Milit. Construction: Harbour (?)
-Pub. Construction: New Bank (In progress)
-Pub. Construction: Maze (multi-layer?)
-Pub. Construction: Dungeon (?)
-Pub. Construction: Library/Academy (?)
-Pub. Construction: Observatory/Lab(?)
-Pub. Construction: Cemetary(?)
-Pub. Construction: White House (In progress)
-Pub. Construction: Town Hall (In progress)
-Pub. Construction: Rail Station (?)
-Pub. Construction: Armoury (?)
-Pub. Construction: Training grounds (?)

Updates:
constructing of tavern
working on plots today
mattripp's girl is in town so he wont be on for about a week have fun bro ;)

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey I might not be around very much for the next 9 day's or so. My women came down for a surprise visit and will be spending most of my time with her. Ill try to jump on when i can to say what's up and do what i can while i am on.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
HEY! When Cliff haven starts to get more active and to city status, I'd like the 2 (Nova and CH) to be close and helpful to one another, we both need citizens, and money, so maybe like a "cummunity pool" throughout TOP towns/cities to keep other towns running. And im not just saying that for my own benefit! Maybe each town could have appointed architects, and in massive TOP projects, council members, their appointed architects, and other citizens can help out, in all their different ways.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
Ign: ezmac

I am not quite sure If I was officially added as a citizen to Nova, but I must inform you that I am requesting a leave from citizenship, so I may join a different township.

Sorry it didn't work out