• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nova (Capital of TOP)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
2lnee0l.jpg

"A new Map... A New Destiny!"

City Info:
City Name: Nova
Town Size: City
Position: approx. X=1000, Z=30 (South from /spawn)
Total Citizens: 59 (see roster in next post)
Current Mayor: AussieDingbat
Current 2nd in Command: Weynard
Other Town Leaders: MatTripp and Suuungkim
(Can issue lots and deal with other miscellaneous town issues when the mayor and SIC are not online or are busy)
Town Banker: ZELLIS
Town Architect: thetxlibra
(Has executive powers when it comes to the designing and construction of Nova's public buildings - Nova was his vision, only right to let him make it come to fruition)
Official City Colors: White, Gold, Gray

Official TOP Flag:
11v624o.jpg

(smoothstone, cotton, and sand) for common flag
(smoothstone, iron, and gold) for fancy flag

City Laws:
* All standard server rules apply. Read them at Sanctum (/spawn)
* You will not grief, steal from, or attack another member of [TOP].
* Nova will be the Capital of [TOP] Kingdom and is subject to its rule.
* New Citizens will not be added to the Active Roster until they have replied to this thread, or talked to AussieDingbat or Weynard ingame.

Current Pacts:
* KoE - Mutual Defence Pact: If they are attacked, and were not the instigators of it, TOP will declare war on KOE's attacker. And vice versa if we are attacked.
* Neverast - Mutual Defence Pact: Same as above
* Eplicia - Mutual Defence Pact: Same as above

To Link Nova Within Your Signature:

Note, the old link has changed, so those already doing this will need to update theirs. Replace all ()'s with []'s . TinyCC is used to save charspace.

(URL=(IMG)http://i55.tinypic.com/2lk8io5.jpg(/IMG)(/URL)

To Declare Citizenship (if not already on the roster), reply to this thread, or talk to Weynard or AussieDingbat ingame.

Nova Citizens Roster ( Total 58)

Only citizens listed on the citizen Mod List officially count, so it is important that you use the command /citizen join Nova in game as soon as possible.

Legend of Positions

B - Banker or Bank Teller. (the only people who should be buying gold for TOP)
D - Donor (gave substantial amount of coin to city to buy its rings)
E - Official TOP/Nova Envoy/Diplomat (can discuss treaties and policy w/others).
G - Guard (keeps town free of mobs and assholes)
M - Mayor, Acting Mayor, Lt. Mayor. (final word on anything City-related)
O - Project Managers (See them if you want something big done)
R - Reliable Worker (proven themselves on numerous jobs for the City)
T - TOP Officer (final word on anything Kingdom related)

Citizens on the Citizen Mod List (38)

Afro7897
atvrider312
AussieDingbat (D, M:Mayor of Nova)
Ayepealad (D)
Allusa
Beyondvalor
bjweihe
codemasterC
Damdo (D)
dampit07
Desaabu
Droowid (D, R, O:Head Wizard)
Evrim
FallenPhoenix
ggozdur ®
icecruiser
ir3miX
Mattomattic
MatTripp (B, D)
MrJuicyBox
neohaven
Ninjatails ®
NotThatStrange
PasieGamerGuy
Phalynx
Piedo_Bear
Purutzil ®
Razorblack
rudders93 ®
suuungkim (D, E)
twag
Vigilante212 (D)
vrillusions
Weynard (D, M:Lt. Mayor of Nova(SIC))
Xyster1
yves97
Zellis (D, B)

Citizens not on the Citizen Mod List (21)

AGWizard
ChefDeluxe
crypto1324
Didgeridoo
Imdabestbrit
Ishkah
Jesse3333 (R,)
KamiCosmic ®
Myutlonghorns
Nater_Tater
Nice_Pyro
Ninjanomnom
Obinsonray
raf66r
Rykleos
Sgongo
ShadowValk
streetplayer100
TheTXLibra (D, Lead Architect, T:Founder)
Vgahayden
wolfgang784 (L,D)

The Jerk List (15 Total)

Blacklisted Players (15)
(If someone appears on this list, it means they are not welcome within Nova, will not be granted citizenship, and should be made to leave if they enter our borders. To get on this list you have to be a big enough asshole for us to not want you around, but not big enough to warrant wasting time on you outside our borders.)

* Joshuabrahh - For looting a TOP Member's Corpse, not giving it back, then trolling the TOP Channel afterward. In his own words he "doesn't care" if he has a bad reputation on the server.

*icy125 - Continous player killing in TOP territory.

*Members of the Assassins Guild:
Quadzpha
Pwn_u_hax
Blaker280
Starfoxx31
greyp
Oryinn
badboy503
Sneekypete
Babb1e
Khasus
Jldewm
bosslybri101
Bargraphics

Enemies of the State (0)
(If someone appears on this list, they are to be executed on sight, unless inside a Town or another No-PVP area. If they are ever found inside a TOP town or territory, immediatley ask them to leave, and if they don't, ask the highest TOP official online at that time to intervene)

Further discussion regarding Nova, as a city, should be posted in this thread.
Go here for discussion regarding TOP, as a whole:

Note: Whenever a new President (Mayor of Nova) is elected, a new TOP Kingdom and Nova thread will be created, so that they can be updated regularly.

Nova Announcements:

New: (Updated 19/01/2011)
I've done a straight copy paste of the threads from the old forum.

I apologise for not being on the last couple of days, I've been busy with real life stuff. On another note, I'm sad to say goodbye to our longtime Banker Zellis, who has decided to go his own way, I wish him luck with his new in game endeavours.

Old:

(Updated 09/01/2011)
Nova has now officially upgraded to, and become the first, city on the server.

I will be rewritting the OPs for both this thread and the TOP one later today, stay tuned for more info.

(Updated 01/01/2011)
Election Results for Mayor of Nova
The ballots have been tallied up. Please welcome your new Mayor, AussieDingbat, and Lt. Mayor Weynard. (Yes, I'm aware Myutlonghorns came back. What to do about this is their decision now, not mine. Oz and Wey are officially in charge as of this moment.)

* Congratulations to Weynard and AlexDaParrot on taking 2nd in the rail station competition
* Soundmaniac is banned from entering any [TOP] City, especially Nova, until such time as each one of them comes onto the thread and publicly apologizes for their actions. FuckingSoup98 and Jakeman have already apologized in-thread.
* Town Hall currently in planning stage, see post on Page 2 for materials needed.
* Current building priority for Nova is the Ring-Wall, then roading and securing the interior perimeter of it so we can lay down additional plots.
* Cloaking device is now active. Do NOT share the recipe if you figure it out.

ZELLIS

Banned
I regret to announce that I'm leaving TOP/Nova. I leave the banking position to whomever Aussie chooses and I'll be coming and collecting my stuff as soon as I can. I'm sorry I just don't feel that we're getting anywhere. There's just too much to do and not enough people taking initiative.
Hell I may regret this decision and come running back, but where I stand now, I'd like to bid everyone farewell and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

-ZELLIS

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm afriad that I am going to have to tender my resignation for my current position both in TOP and herocraft in general, I just don't have enough time for this server anymore as well as other real life responsibilities.

I'm sorry for leaving you in such a way, but it could not be avoided.

As Vice President, Weynard will take over, and I recommend that AlexDaParrot be made the new Vice President, as he knows what's what.

As for future expansion:
I recommend Making Artemis a city first.
For an empire you need 3 kingdoms:
Kingdom of Nova: Nova (Capital), Cliff Haven and Vanguard (If this expands to city they should be close enough)
Kingdom of Artemis: Artemis (Capital), Another 2 towns, don't know if Lothloria is close enough
3rd Kingdom

Though this is just my opinion on the matter, and I leave it up to you and wish you the best of luck. I will be logging in once more to transfer any funds I have over to Weynard and making sure that he can enter the Nova Bank realm so that he can select the new banker.

ZELLIS

Banned
AussieDingbat said:
I'm afriad that I am going to have to tender my resignation for my current position both in TOP and herocraft in general, I just don't have enough time for this server anymore as well as other real life responsibilities.

I'm sorry for leaving you in such a way, but it could not be avoided.

As Vice President, Weynard will take over, and I recommend that AlexDaParrot be made the new Vice President, as he knows what's what.

As for future expansion:
I recommend Making Artemis a city first.
For an empire you need 3 kingdoms:
Kingdom of Nova: Nova (Capital), Cliff Haven and Vanguard (If this expands to city they should be close enough)
Kingdom of Artemis: Artemis (Capital), Another 2 towns, don't know if Lothloria is close enough
3rd Kingdom

Though this is just my opinion on the matter, and I leave it up to you and wish you the best of luck. I will be logging in once more to transfer any funds I have over to Weynard and making sure that he can enter the Nova Bank realm so that he can select the new banker.

You'll be missed man, you've been a great leader and just generally fun to play with.

Hey Aussie, remember that time we barricaded Madlum? And we were all like, You madlum bro? :D

Anyway I'm sad to see you go.

suuungkim

Stone
I, suuungkim, of Nova hereby resign as TOP Head Diplomat and as a Nova citizen.
Nova has literally been a ghost town and TOP members has been absent for quite a while. It's been nice working with you all, as I've grown and learned a lot from this town. If you need me, I'll be in Artemis.

Signing out,
suuungkim

ZELLIS

Banned
Nova is a ghost city :/ prepare yourselves for the unholy griefstick if weynard doesnt take charge soon.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Artemis is the new nova, and if it stays in TOP will get capitol changed to artemis.

Anyone know how long till nova is officially no longer a town? This thread is supposed to be updated by the mayor every week, and weynard has been off for a while.

Time for the nova ruins =P

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo said:
We'll have having votes soon for the new mayor of Nova - whos up for nominations?

Right now ZELLIS is the only one that wants to step up for mayor and has made a post about it in the diplomacy section. I support this fully!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
MatTripp said:
Kainzo said:
We'll have having votes soon for the new mayor of Nova - whos up for nominations?

Right now ZELLIS is the only one that wants to step up for mayor and has made a post about it in the diplomacy section. I support this fully!

A lot of people support him fully, like 10 posts in the thread say so =P Looks like we got nova a mayor.

ZELLIS

Banned
Kainzo said:

Currently, I'm the only one who's thrown his name into the running. You can find my thread in the Diplomacy section.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Seeing as Aussie is no longer here and NOVA turned into a wasteland during my absence, I have no further motivation of going on with the town.

Since, bar paci and ZELLIS, no one of the initial TOP crew remains AFAIK, it's only fair to appoint them as Pres. and SIC of TOP. From what I know, they both are reliable and eager.

I have, however, noticed, that all NOVA flags were disassembled, which has me pretty upset. Whoever did this is NOT getting my recommendations. I added that second part to the sentence because I see some quarrels goin on.
Impulse accuses ZELLIS of keeping the flag blocks for himself, as well as the city money and I must say, I believe him.
Yet he asks that in case NOVA was to be given up, the money should go to Artemis.
Whilst I can understand both positions, and without knowing other positions, I can see some opportunism going on, which, along with capitalism, is a thing that utterly disgusts me.
[align=center]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming I still hold my position as SIC of TOP / SIC of NOVA and Aussie has resigned, I rule that:

To assure the integrity of the city

1) No reelections may be held

1a) until the majority of active members have discussed the situation and found an agreement on how NOVA will operate in the future.

1b) until the majority of citizens have settled their issues with each other. This means saying why you think the other person sucks.

To assure 1) is carried out correctly

2) NOVA city will be disbanded IF in compliance with 1) no election date can be set until the first of February.

2a) In the event NOVA city is disbanded:

2aa) Every citizen is entitled only to the materials located on his plot and his very personal chests, regardless of rank.

2ab) The walls, the flags, the town center, the farms, the mine, the harbour and other public structures must not be touched. This does not apply to the interior of private apartments. This is to preserve the town looks. They will furthermore be protected by the server-wide griefing regulations.

2ac) All public chests shall be emptied and the resources be given to the TOP city with the highest number of active citizens. An active citizen is someone who logs in at least once every three days. Should no TOP city reach 11 active members, the resources will be donated to DH Kingdom.
This includes the city wallet. Whoever has the city cash, they are only supposed to be the temporary holders anyway.

2b) You will have noticed I have denied everyone the permission to destroy blocks in NOVA. This is to prevent panic and looting once this gets published.

3) Regardless of what happens, TOP will not be affected but in one way:

3a) Thetxlibra and AussieDigbat shall always remain members of the Council.

4) The NOVA flags must be restored and protected immediately.

To assure this doesn't happen again:

5) Future Mayors/SICs of TOP towns must login at least once every other day as long as there is no serious reason for an absence.

6) If I don't hold the authority to set these rules in effect, this of course has no effect.
6a) After giving these last orders, I hereby disclaim all my roles and ranks within TOP and NOVA, including my membership. I'll be living in the wildy now. It has been a pleasure.

"Thus Kent, O princes, bids you all adieu;
He'll shape his old course in a country new."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

Also, I'm back-ish.

ZELLIS

Banned
weynard said:
I must say, I believe him.

Ouch man that stung.

Anyway, first in regards to the flags, you may not have heard but we will be switching to bMod very soon (within today) and because of that, all the protections and realms are going to nullified. So, foreseeing the looting and griefing, I decided to take all of the blocks, I wrote down where I got them, and put them into the bank until we had reprotected the city, at which point I plan to put them back where I found them. Had I been online, I would have told you this promptly.

We'll talk about my money in game, I'll leave it at that.

Other than that, all of these terms look alright. We may want to check Nova's citizen list and see who's A. still there and B. active once we update the server.

-ZELLIS

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
ZELLIS said:
Ouch man that stung.

Anyway, first in regards to the flags, you may not have heard but we will be switching to bMod very soon (within today) and because of that, all the protections and realms are going to nullified. So, foreseeing the looting and griefing, I decided to take all of the blocks, I wrote down where I got them, and put them into the bank until we had reprotected the city, at which point I plan to put them back where I found them. Had I been online, I would have told you this promptly.

We'll talk about my money in game, I'll leave it at that.

Other than that, all of these terms look alright. We may want to check Nova's citizen list and see who's A. still there and B. active once we update the server.

-ZELLIS
I see. Ignore the uppermost part of the post then :)
And the flag part would be postponed until after the update xD

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Personally i dont think there should be reelections for at least 2 months. Nova needs time to get back together, to have people tear down there houses if they are not coming back and also to go through apartments and clear out the ones of those that are no longer in TOP.

Ill hopefully be able to get on today to see what happens and hopefully get back to starting on my harbor.

ZELLIS

Banned
We need an election in about 2 days, we need someone to lead this reforming of the city.

rudders93

Air
I'm a NOVA citizen who can vote in the elections, but I'm in no way experienced enough to apply for any major leadership position, but I can assist with the rebuilding efforts