• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Notice anything different on the banner?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
If it makes you feel better, I've been using Firefox more. Better when not horribly out dated version at school. ;) :p

I hope you weren't using that crap old version as your comparrison to chrome all those months ago ;)

If you are using Firefox as a back up browser for your dear Chrome, I suggest using Nightly. It is the bleeding edge of browsing :cool:

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I hope you weren't using that crap old version as your comparrison to chrome all those months ago ;)

If you are using Firefox as a back up browser for your dear Chrome, I suggest using Nightly. It is the bleeding edge of browsing :cool:
I've seen the newer and used it a few times, but it was only the few times I had to go onto my mom's desktop. So, I knew it was better than that, but when that's what your forced to use, much better. :p And I'll certainly keep that in mind with Nightly.

Anyway, back on topic - @Galaxial , great work!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I am serious though dielan the banner is still the same. I'l take pic if you remind me how to screenshot your screen.

Well the trolling answer would be to tell you to switch to Firefox but I'm not that mean :p

You need to clear out your internet cache, it's like a little place for your browser to save copies of your favorite websites, so they can pull them up faster. So the top part of the page, since it hardly changes is cached, and the rest of the content is new, allowing your browser to pull it up faster.

Or something like that..

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
logo.png
i see this at the top of screen.