• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Note For Future Reference.

ThatGuy721

Dirt
Hello, my name is Zekerio, in case anyone is wondering. Anywho, the reason I am writing this topic is for future reference if I am to be banned.

The reason I am worried about this is the fact that my internet connection is absolutely horrid, and I have been on very good servers where everyone is skipping around as if they have a speed hack. Should I ever get banned in my time with HeroCraft, please refer to this.

~ ThatGuy721​

ThatGuy721

Dirt
It isn't, it is just that people have told me on other servers that I skip around a lot when leading them places. I have tried resetting my router, calling my ISP, but nothing seems to work. I just want this here so that if I ever get accussed, this will be some reference.​

You don't have to worry about that here. The admins have very good logs and after someone is reported for something (like speed hacks) they will watch them for a time until they witness it themselves before banning. If you are simply laggy, the administration will know. True speedhacks are obvious, because the player doesn't skip around, they just shoot ahead really fast. Also flying is a big problem that's... really easy for them to spot. :confused:

You will not be wrongly banned for being laggy. Enjoy the server.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
It's one thing to move about erratically, but another altogether when you can get to a place faster than you ought to. Take a look at the Banned forums for examples.

The people who do get banned always say "I didn't know it was against the rules" or "I accidentally hit the button that makes me fly" or "someone else used my account"

It's rather amusing for the rest of us...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We don't ban without 100% evidence or a founder sees it first hand. (I don't have time to make a video or draw up a long post - if you have the misfortune of me seeing you do something stupid, the hammer will fall)

ThatGuy721

Dirt
Great to hear. I was lurking around the banned forums and saw a majority of them were for speedhacks/flymod, which kind of surprises me..

That's because... people don't know how to read? And... Brutal and Kain don't like people who don't know how to read rules before playing.