• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Not sure if this is bug or just for farmers

I cant right click Mooshroom with bowl to get mushroom soup without this message poping up
" you are unable to breed animals" . Well im not breeding im simply harvesting for food!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I cant right click Mooshroom with bowl to get mushroom soup without this message poping up
" you are unable to breed animals" . Well im not breeding im simply harvesting for food!
Interesting... we'll probably need to look into this.

Are you actually able to use wheat to breed? The code we put in is probably disallowing this due to farmer's breed skill

Yes i just tested the breed wheat theory and i can breed without having farmer? but cant use bowl to gain soup?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah, methinks there's something wrong there.
@mung3r - either we can't restrict breeding at all or something in the code is backwards - wanna doublecheck the logic for me? When Breed is on the server no players should be able to breed with wheat unless they have the skillBreed.