• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not sure if I'm banned

V

vuoristo

IGN: vuoristo
Banned by?: Not sure
Time of ban: 16/2/2011
Reason for ban: Nor sure

Your story:

I logged in today and there was a message "Are you a Hero? Get whitelisted!..." etc. I couldn't log in and now I'm wondering if i got myself banned from herocraft.

Yesterday I was buying gold from someone. After we went to the wilderness to trade the items, the seller didn't want to sell me the gold. Then I became angry and I killed him. This happened outside sanctum in the wilderness, so I think I didn't break the servers rules.

If now I'm banned for a lame reason like that, I would be happy to leave the Herocraft universe and join another server. But because I have been playing on herocraft server for so many hours, I would like to continue my epic journey on this epic server.

Now I'm asking to get whitelisted again, if that's possible.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
We have several people telling us that you do gold trades, get the money and then kill the seller. You have been removed from the whitelist, because we do not like scammers and we feel that sort of behavior does not mesh in this server.