• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Not Ingame, but Top Voters is broken

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
^^ What the title says, it's not adding votes up. Oct 6 people should have at least 42 votes if not more like malik.
The links work fine.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
^^ What the title says, it's not adding votes up. Oct 6 people should have at least 42 votes if not more like malik.
The links work fine.
So the entire vote-top is bunked?

We'll need to check in to make sure it's reading from the right database.

Edit:
I saw the issue, tomorrow it should be pulling the correct numbers.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
So the entire vote-top is bunked?

We'll need to check in to make sure it's reading from the right database.

Edit:
I saw the issue, tomorrow it should be pulling the correct numbers.
Thanks!

shadrxninga

Coder
@Davros_ | @shadrxninga | @ZeZeene | @Gomysql and @Xanipher
May be able to fix
Bump? Kainzo! D:
yup still bunked, by my count i have around 21

hopefully its a fast fix
I need to KNOW!

I'll be able to fix it... the problem is I just don't have the time for the next two month leading up to my exams. I'll have the top voters page up and running late November to early December. I might also add a few other feature to it as well, such as history for previous months.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll be able to fix it... the problem is I just don't have the time for the next two month leading up to my exams. I'll have the top voters page up and running late November to early December. I might also add a few other feature to it as well, such as history for previous months.
I think this is an issue with the connection from the SQL server - we changed servers/ips and its not pushing through now.

Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '' (111) - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:144