• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Not having to right click diamonds and emeralds

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
I really like how you can consume diamonds for stamina and emeralds for mana but I feel that it takes up a lot of hot bar room. I don't like how if you have intent to use them you have to use two spots in the hot bar to use them. I was thinking if a skill can be implemented so you don't have to right click the diamonds and emeralds to use them, you can just use a skill to consume one or the other. Please consider this to be added into the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1369343070,1369001823][/DOUBLEPOST]What are other people's opinion on this?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I really like how you can consume diamonds for stamina and emeralds for mana but I feel that it takes up a lot of hot bar room. I don't like how if you have intent to use them you have to use two spots in the hot bar to use them. I was thinking if a skill can be implemented so you don't have to right click the diamonds and emeralds to use them, you can just use a skill to consume one or the other. Please consider this to be added into the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1369343070,1369001823][/DOUBLEPOST]What are other people's opinion on this?
I say yes, as long as it can detect them anywhere in your inventory and it consumes one of each for every time the skill is used, not have a skill for mana and a skill for stamina.

Y

ytiggidmas

Bump, this is a great idea, and it would be great to see that diamonds won't be used when you have 19/20 stamina.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Effectively managing your hotbar is part of the game. We have no intent in changing the way you consume materials for varying effects.

Y

ytiggidmas

Effectively managing your hotbar is part of the game. We have no intent in changing the way you consume materials for varying effects.

How about it still consuming the diamond even with full stamina?

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
I just don't like how if you're holding a diamond, and go to open a chest, you loose the diamond.
Make it work when you're PvP tagged only?
Or give us a /eat command that lets us toggle diamond/emerald eating off so we can keep it off unless we're activley using it.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
In a nutshell, I guess grow a brain. As a healer most of the map I've only ever relied on 2 spots on my hotbar (weapon and dirt). As anything else you should add food to the equation. A diamond and emerald puts us at 5/9 slots used. What am I missing as hotbar necessities, speed potion? Health potion? Still 2 more slots left... What now? Snowball and lily pads I guess.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8

I don't use my hot bar for anything related to PvP. In the rare occasion I PvP, I wield my diamond hoe, and use key binds for everything else.

Clicking with redstone does not force me to recall or to blink
Clicking with slime does not cast groupteleport
Clicking with sulphur does not warm-up bolt

IMO, this should be made into a skill, and then you can have the option to bind it to whatever you want, including the item itself.

In a nutshell, I guess grow a brain. As a healer most of the map I've only ever relied on 2 spots on my hotbar (weapon and dirt). As anything else you should add food to the equation. A diamond and emerald puts us at 5/9 slots used. What am I missing as hotbar necessities, speed potion? Health potion? Still 2 more slots left... What now? Snowball and lily pads I guess.

There are many new players who have no idea about the diamond and emerald reagents and waste them on essentially nothing.