• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not being able to play is KILLING me!

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm reading all these threads about PvP, cauldron recipes, "love nests" 0_0, and so on. But my piece of crap laptop decided it did not want to run properly so now I am stuck in safe mode which cannot run minecraft. :icon_evil:

McGreed

TNT
Often, when I don't want a clean install, I just reinstall windows on top of my current one, usually that works when you have problems with something, and its fast, since it preserve all your settings.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I cant find a vista cd because vista sucks and doesn't come with one.

(and system restore doesn't work)

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
howdanrocks said:
I cant find a vista cd because vista sucks and doesn't come with one.

(and system restore doesn't work)

You could just download a copy of Vista off a torrent site and use your existing product key with that. I assume that would work if you made sure to get the correction version of Vista.

Also, some manufacturers place files for a factory reset on a partition drive, I don't know if you've tried poking around in there. You could also ask them to send you a CD. Microsoft might send you a new copy as well.

Or, you could go open source, man.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
I can't remember the exact details but if your computer didn't come with a CD, there is a way to do a clean install right off your harddrive. (Not a format) It just requires a bit of digging through your drives. Google is your friend!