• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted norgoshi's Application

norgoshi

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: norgoshi
Location & Age: USA,CA / 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): never got a ban
Referral(s): Dirtnap Gaming
How did you hear about Herocraft?: from a friend
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: i'm trusted and active
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCN8}
Additional Info: Hero craft looks like a well set up server and i cant wait to join.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
What about this ban? Angyles Name Change
Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. surface mining 482:61:2740
)

[score] => 10
[status] => 2
[output] => 1 bans :(

norgoshi

Dirt
i was wondering why i could not get on obby craft for the longest time lol it said "ban hammer" or something thats odd hmmm, im sure i can get them to take it off, being that its a misunderstanding.[DOUBLEPOST=1352256965][/DOUBLEPOST]im posting on the obby craft forums to fix this :D

http://www.donaldscott.com/Minecraft/bans/index.php

put norgoshi in there......i see no ban but im still trying to get it delt with :(

http://www.obsidiancraft.com/forum/m/2184879/viewthread/4808887-request-norgoshi <-----not banned

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wolfzee - I know you are busy with other apps so tagging you in case you missed it. So many apps so little time =P

I do not usually step in, but I will in this case. I have spoken to the member in game and I know he and his friends are anxiously waiting this approval. I have research the applicant and everything is fine, that ban was rescinded.

norgoshi - Welcome to Herocraft