• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nordheim

motzoman

TNT
Town Name: Nordheim
Mayor: motzoman
Second in Commands: symo2
Location of Town: x -903 y 72 z 133
Banker: motzoman
Teller: symo2
Charter Signatures:
symo2
motzoman
Dillpickles
Auzei
phoenix13c45
daimaru
IcyVenom
Zacherygangrel
zeekill
Dragonmaster384
NexusAspect
Ashmen
SupaSkwirrel
ChewyNZ

Rules: At the current time the town is still classified as in foundation. becuase of this the entire area is non pvp and protected so that only citizens i have authorized may build.

once the town has completed its foundation phase i will appoint all offical founders (see the town hall wall) as council members including myself as an equal. from this point all major town decsions ( diplomacy, large structers,pvp ect) will be made by the collective vote of the council.

The second district is now under construction

Current goals:
apoint council.
designate town roles.
complete barracks and armoury

Debt clear

nordheim wall completed

updated 9/1/11

This is symo2, Motzo's second in command and temporarily in charge of the town. Apologies for not updating this sooner, Motzo is an idiot and I was unaware. tongue.gif

Anyway, rules are simple.

- Pking and theft are obviously frowned upon
- We are not the assassins guild, attacking random travellers is frowned upon
- Destruction of others property will result in being removed from the build list
- It is not a reuirement but is preferred that gold found in the town mines is donated to the town, it will then be used to benefit the town and the citizens
- Permission to build must be requested and houses must be constructed on designated plots. Ask symo2 or motzoman and one of us will direct you to a plot.

Other information.

- We trade gold at 5-5.4c and our bank is always open for business as long as motzo or symo are online
- If you haven't got the materials for constructing your house or there are no plots but you want to join etc, speak to one of us, we are not unreasonable and will do everything we can to help

Over the last few days we have extended our town and created a new district. We are in the process of finishing the new wall. Expansions such as this will continue as time goes on. We are soon to elect a town council and assign professions.

Come check out our town, if you like what you see and are interested in joining, let symo2 or motzoman know, we are always looking for new citizens to benefit the town and will be happy to take you on.

EDIT: Our town chat channel is /ch nh

[attachment=42]
here is the layout of the runes
save an open in paint its exact proportions

motzoman

TNT
The town has been relatively dormant lately
management are taking a small break in progress until the update is intergrated.

I will be on occasionaly but certainly not as frequently.

but I am actively recruiting citizens from my friends in the real world who i know will be reliable and active in the community.

motzoman

TNT
The version changer rooted my minecraft and now i cannot update. dispite completely reinstalling minecraft and everything associated... so until this is fixed I cant be on to run the town