• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nomels' Thread

D_piikle

Dirt
In-game name: Nomels
Location & Age: Eastern Canada, 15.
Previous Bans: None. I often played on my own server with my friends.
Referral: None.
Reason you should be accepted: I love to play Minecraft. I will be polite and helpful
to the community. I've read the rules. The RPG Mod gives a very fun and unique aspect to the server and I would love to use it , because I love the idea of the different classes that makes everyone different. I love to build fantasy/medieval themed structures and I hope I can be a part of this server!
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found the thread on the Minecraft Forums.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes.
Additional Info: I've hosted a server for a group of my friends in the past but currently they're not playing Minecraft anymore, so I wanted to find a good server with a big community to play on. This server definitely fits the bill! I am a very quick learner and I know a lot about Minecraft. Oh, and here is some screenshots of some floating islands I've been working on.
2011-09-18_18.29.55.png2011-09-18_18.31.54.png