• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved No smith xp for logging new wood types

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I have tried to log the new wood types, dark oak and acacia wood, as a smith I do not receive xp for these types.
I have checked and still receive xp for oak, birch, spruce, and jungle wood.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have tried to log the new wood types, dark oak and acacia wood, as a smith I do not receive xp for these types.
I have checked and still receive xp for oak, birch, spruce, and jungle wood.
@Sleaker - do we need to change something? I would assume that these new types would work, but we probably need to update the source to include the metadata...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
New data IDs. Same as chestshops... Cough....
These should be automatically picked up by Heroes since it contains the same ID, I'm not 100% sure how we handled it in the past for Heroes, but the same process for chestshop wont work for Heroes.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
These should be automatically picked up by Heroes since it contains the same ID, I'm not 100% sure how we handled it in the past for Heroes, but the same process for chestshop wont work for Heroes.
The new logs have a new ID, it is not the same.
The new logs are 162, not 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.