• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion No port if combat tagged.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Obliviously I am posting this because it happens, but what else would put the idea into my head.

There should be risk to raiding a town, not 100% safety because you have a wizard. Or maybe go farther into the idea that there is a port at a certain level and then a combat port and a higher level, OR EVEN FARTHER that you cannot "combat port" within a certain time limit of another port. I realize the amount of hate this suggestion is gonna get from the people that use this to their advantage and not think of how idiotic it is to not have a single worry when raiding a town.

Talk me out of it, convince me and I am wrong, but at least leave something that can be replied to instead of a like/dislike/agree/disagree whatever there is.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Or another possibility: no port while combat tagged within a certain distance of a township? I say township because it's possible some person walking around in the wilderness could be combat tagged by an aggressor. In this case, they should have the option of gtping to safety.

And/or no port for a few min after dying and going to a GY. As it is now, a wizard can use gtp almost like a group revive since weapon and armor are retained on death.