• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug no miner xp

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
After becoming a miner, I've found that mining and building do not gain exp. I've mined stone and different ores with the same result, or lack of result that is.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
When you use super heat on ores you dont get exp

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
After becoming a miner, I've found that mining and building do not gain exp. I've mined stone and different ores with the same result, or lack of result that is.
I've just checked with a miner on PvE and they are getting mining exp just fine.

Miners aren't supposed to get exp from building - only Crafters, Farmers and Merchants do.

However Miners are supposed to be getting exp from crafting - and it appears this is bugged and not working.

Check the wiki class page for which activities a class is supposed to get exp from, and then the Exp - Professions page for how exp is categorized. Note also that crafting exp is less available now because of the crafting recipe restrictions.