• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug No change when allocating attribute points!

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
ok just got to lvl 44 crusader which is tier 2 paladin. i have had no issue before with this before now. When i lvled i tried to place some points into my wisdom and it took my points but didnt change my wisdom lvl. it is currently stuck at 13. i will post pictures of the process that it shows below and the result. i had 43 points when i lvld due to the new patch release and the new lvl scaling. now im down to 17 after petitiong in game and trying after relogging. after i post this i will try to reset all my points and see if that gives a different result.

heres a pic of my attributes screen so you can see where everything currently stands.
2aikor6.png

heres a pic showing how many points i have.
v5l64n.png

heres a pic showing me putting 1 point into wisdom and it showing its changing on the screen.
212y8f4.png

heres a pic of me accepting and the confirmation msg in game.
2rf3gup.png

heres the attribute screen after accepting and no change to the wisdom points but my attributes are now lower.
2dv4qkz.png

ih79rk.png

as you can see i used 1 point, it took my points but didnt change my wisdom lvl. i will post my results after i reset all my points and try again to see if any change occurs. thank you and hope this helps and is able to be fixed

_phant0m_

TNT
This happened on test all the time. If I remember right to fix it do your attributes and allocate them then switch servers like do /test then go back to the server you were on then they should be allocated.

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
Update: when goin back to citadel or spawn i was able to allocate my points correctly. seems to only have an issue in the new heavensgate when trying to allocate attribute points.

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
Do not use the gui, it's bugged out bad. Use /stats to see your stats and /attribute add (stats) (amount) to add stats

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Your points are being allocated, but won't show it being updated unless you relog/change worlds. Don't use the GUI.