• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

njohansen whitelist app

njohansen

Gold
In-game name: njohansen

location & age: Australia 15

Previous Bans: Never been banned because I'm not a griefer

Referrals: PCmonkey11, azenyumcha, krobbdog, jordanjord1997

Reasons I should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I'm quite a creative person, I've created pixel art before, I don't like griefers and I don't grief. Lots of my friends have told me about this server and it sound like one of the best servers I've heard of, it sounds so fun!

How I heard about Herocraft: I heard about this server from friends, they gave really good feedback about it.

Have I voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have, because it sounds like such an amazing server!

Additional info: I like to be creative in minecraft, I like to share around my resources with my friends because it nice to share! I also like to find diamonds and build a diamond pick so I can mine lots of cobblestone and make an epic base/castle/house.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh god you're right.

Everything looks good, welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox.
At the moment I am in class, but I will be home for lunch soon, I can add you to the whitelist then. Also, please keep in mind pixel art is not allowed, at least on grand scale, or above ground where you can see it from the map.

Looking forward to seeing you online!