• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninjaspy49's Aplication to be Whitlisted

Ninjaspy49

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ninjaspy49
  2. Location & Age:Usa Age:17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans only kicked for caps
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for an epic server here it is
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I will
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great builder and i post servers i go on on my Minecraft Forum account. I love hardcore servers and i love this server all ready because you cna have a bat as a et! Bats im mc look soooo cute <3 ( sry off topic)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCn10
  10. Additional Info: I am very smart and stink at parkor. I am practicing my pvp skills so i thought this would be the best.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Showing a ban at
please explain this.
mc.dyncraft.com .:. griefing
Also, why don't your profile and application age match? (Currently showing profile age 16, and application age 17)

1. Minecraft In-game name: Ninjaspy49
  2. Location & Age:Usa Age:17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans only kicked for caps
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for an epic server here it is
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I will
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great builder and i post servers i go on on my Minecraft Forum account. I love hardcore servers and i love this server all ready because you cna have a bat as a et! Bats im mc look soooo cute <3 ( sry off topic)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCn10
  10. Additional Info: I am very smart and stink at parkor. I am practicing my pvp skills so i thought this would be the best.