• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's Fade

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I think it would be cool if ninjas were more stealthy than they are. Here is my suggestion. Have fade be a passive skill where in dark areas it automatically removes your nametag and treats your attacks as if you were sneaking (even if you werent). Casting sneak under the effects of fade would turn you invisible (even while attacking). This can be easily countered by simply placing a torch (or lava bucket) so it wouldnt be too op. If this is added then smoke may need to be removed or tweaked. For instance you could change smoke to treat you as if in a low light area for a short time (countering daylight and placed torches for the duration)

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I think it would be cool if ninjas were more stealthy than they are. Here is my suggestion. Have fade be a passive skill where in dark areas it automatically removes your nametag and treats your attacks as if you were sneaking (even if you werent). Casting sneak under the effects of fade would turn you invisible (even while attacking). This can be easily countered by simply placing a torch so it wouldnt be too op. If this is added then smoke may need to be removed or tweaked. For instance you could change smoke to treat you as if in a low light area for a short time (countering daylight and placed torches for the duration)
I'm not going to go around with torches and place them everywhere I go, it would be a hassle and look ugly.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
Not a bad idea, but if you were a ninja in your own town region, no one place a torch to see you. Also is a bit annoying to place torches everywhere like trazil said.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, what about fade just being a passive that in low light conditions always treats your attacks as sneak attacks and removes your name tag (a sneak that cant be broken in low light conditions) nevermind the invisible part. Just throwing ideas out there.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it would be cool if ninjas were more stealthy than they are. Here is my suggestion. Have fade be a passive skill where in dark areas it automatically removes your nametag and treats your attacks as if you were sneaking (even if you werent). Casting sneak under the effects of fade would turn you invisible (even while attacking). This can be easily countered by simply placing a torch (or lava bucket) so it wouldnt be too op. If this is added then smoke may need to be removed or tweaked. For instance you could change smoke to treat you as if in a low light area for a short time (countering daylight and placed torches for the duration)
Actually, this would be extremely OP. There are like four different places where people pvp often, and in a place where light levels can't be changed (dungeons) this would be OP.