• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ninjababyHD's whitelist application

In-game name: ninjababyHD
Location & Age: Singapore, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once
Banned due to griefing. Reason: Admin was undergoing plugin changes and everything was very messy. Because it was a tekkit server, i used a red matter hammer which made me massively griefed which was unforgiveable even though the house was empty and made of sandstone.
Referral(s): dustyhorizon
Reason you should be accepted: i socialize with people on the server and help out whenever i can. Minecraft on servers is not only about building and having awesome mods but also to see what others are doing and interacting with them. I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years and building awesome skyscrapers is what i like to do the most.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends dustyhorizon introduced this server to me and xythol which have been playing minecraft for long time.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN11

Additional Info: I am currently studying in a pre-university, taking up the course Interior ArchitectUre and Design.
From the name of the course, i believe you know that this course is all about designing and minecraft is a platform where my inspiration kicks in.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: ninjababyHD
Location & Age: Singapore, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once
Banned due to griefing. Reason: Admin was undergoing plugin changes and everything was very messy. Because it was a tekkit server, i used a red matter hammer which made me massively griefed which was unforgiveable even though the house was empty and made of sandstone.
Referral(s): dustyhorizon
Reason you should be accepted: i socialize with people on the server and help out whenever i can. Minecraft on servers is not only about building and having awesome mods but also to see what others are doing and interacting with them. I have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years and building awesome skyscrapers is what i like to do the most.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends dustyhorizon introduced this server to me and xythol which have been playing minecraft for long time.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN11

Additional Info: I am currently studying in a pre-university, taking up the course Interior ArchitectUre and Design.
From the name of the course, i believe you know that this course is all about designing and minecraft is a platform where my inspiration kicks in.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364620974,1364620849][/DOUBLEPOST]While minor why does the age on your application differ from the age on your profile?