• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninja

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
We are doing warriors but as Kain said we can do some work on rogues and I believe ninja is in need of some work on it.

[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Please put in.

Changes:

• Remove shruikens
    • Unnecessary skill, removes a reagent.
  • Remove garrote
    • Already strong against casters, does not need another silence skill.
  • Blind rework
    • Change the skill to an aoe blind. 1.5 second warm up, blind any target within 7 blocks, blinded for 2.25 + 0.044 per charisma point.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I just switched to ninja yesterday so I could see where it needed some work. Initial thoughts:
-garrote is pretty much useless and nobody uses it
-unless the warrior does not know how to play their class at all, ninja has a small chance of winning, even if they can get the jump on them
-bow strength might be a little too high

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Due to me being very busy with life at the moment I have not really been playing, or even active on the forums. Use my rework if you want or throw in some number changes. I can't take the time to participate in balance at this moment