• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Stun

Do you like any of these suggestions?

• I think blackjack should be changed, but I don't like any of your suggestions.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ordinary

TNT
The recent blackjack nerf has basically made the skill useless. It rarely procs, and most Ninjas I've talked to don't even think it's worth the 3 stamina.
I have a couple ideas of replacement skills for blackjack:
1) Just a normal 3 second stun. Not chance based, with a 30-45 second cooldown.
2) A 10 block range Throwing Star, that would deal a small amount of damage and slow the target for a few seconds.
3) Add a short slow to the skill Envenom.

Respond with your opinions below!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Idea 1 sounds a bit too powerful, idea 2 sounds like a lot of fun and a good ability.

Ordinary

TNT
Idea 1 sounds a bit too powerful, idea 2 sounds like a lot of fun and a good ability.
Idea 2 sounds pretty good to me too. It would be great because Ninja doesn't have a great way of catching up with enemies.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah It seems I can kill casters easier as a Samurai than a Ninja. It should be the other way around. It is hard to catch up to kiters. I like the throwing star idea but I think it should stun for 2 seconds.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Change the Throwing Star to Bolas and I'll be fine with it. Makes no sense for a throwing star to slow, however a bola is pretty sure to slow, perhaps even root.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I like the short slow added to envenom idea and the throwing star one to.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
YES! I have been waiting (being lazy) to post something like this. The problem with ninjas is that they can be very strong (maybe even too much) to horribly bad because no stuns happened.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I would love Blackjack to go away because I hate percentage based spells, since they can either win a fight or lose.
(I once got stunned 5 times in a row ;/ )

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
An RNG based hard CC is unpredictable, and when it's as low as blackjack's, useless as a result. This ability needs much changing

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Personally I like blackjack, it's about the luck, those fights where the ninja gets 1 stun compared to 5. But an activated stun could prove interesting

Ordinary

TNT
Personally I like blackjack, it's about the luck, those fights where the ninja gets 1 stun compared to 5. But an activated stun could prove interesting
I agree that the idea is cool in theory, but it rarely procs, and basically just takes the skill out of playing Ninja.