• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Ninja Sneak

As a level 30 Ninja, whenever I use the Sneak skill, my character will stop moving, as if I am lagging. However, I sincerely doubt lag can be the case EVERY SINGLE TIME I use Sneak. I will start to move, but be pushed back to the spot I started from, until I deactivate Sneak. I have tried it at least half a dozen times, and it happens every single time. I don't know whether the skill is bugged, or the class level is, or what, but it got me killed by raiders, and that upsets me.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
My townies that can use sneak also said they're rubber banding when they use sneak.

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
It's due to the nocheatplus update. Since the plugin is outside of the HC staff's direct control this won't be solved anytime soon.

Xhazed

Portal
I found a way so that it doesnt happen, just start sprinting and use the skill while sprinting most of the times this works.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As a level 30 Ninja, whenever I use the Sneak skill, my character will stop moving, as if I am lagging. However, I sincerely doubt lag can be the case EVERY SINGLE TIME I use Sneak. I will start to move, but be pushed back to the spot I started from, until I deactivate Sneak. I have tried it at least half a dozen times, and it happens every single time. I don't know whether the skill is bugged, or the class level is, or what, but it got me killed by raiders, and that upsets me.
This has been resolved.
It's due to the nocheatplus update. Since the plugin is outside of the HC staff's direct control this won't be solved anytime soon.