• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Skill: Inventory Viewing

Would viewing someone's inventory be a good thing or a waste of time.

• Total voters
I understand that ninja use to have a skill to steal from another player's inventory. However this skill was removed for a reason that I believe was something like abuse. Anyway I think a cool skill that ninja could have gives them the ability to view someone's inventory. This would be nice for when you're stalking someone or sneak up on them and are wondering if you should take the risk to kill them. Say if you view their inventory and see there's maybe some gold ore you know it's probably worth it, while if the ninja sees nothing of value, they may not attack and leave them unharmed, which is sometimes a good idea so you don't get a whole town tracking you.
Anyway that's about it, just a cool skill I thought of one day. Don't really care too much if it gets added in but I'd love to see it. :D

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If I recall, thievery was removed for a dupe.
As for this, I'd call it doable. No real opinion, though.

Ultanian

Portal
I like this idea, last I heard thievery was being reimplemented. Would be a great addition!