• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja new skill sugestion

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
I think ninja's should replace blackjack and put in a new skill called trip. Trip: you trip the target doing 50 Hp and slowing them for 1 or 2 sec. The only problem with this is that slow allows ninjas to do a ton of damage in that amount of time. Otherwise ninjas are awesome and fun.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Something like this needs to be done. Ninja is underpowered and overpowered at the same time. Theoretically, blackjack could proc every hit but we all know that will never happen. On the other hand, blackjack could never proc. With this kind of change, it will make ninja more balanced and more reliable.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Is it just me, or does blackjack either: Never proc, or proc Three times in a row?

I either ignore your bludgeoning completely, or I get knocked the fuck OUT.

Edit: on topic, I like the idea of creating a stagger skill, just a 1-2 block range kick with no silence that would stop sprinting, and let Ninja's have a bit more control over their enemy's movement.

I think that it would be coolest if it did just 10 damage, and was therefore cheap and on a low (4 secs?) CD, but that's just me

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Is it just me, or does blackjack either: Never proc, or proc Three times in a row?

I either ignore your bludgeoning completely, or I get knocked the fuck OUT.

Edit: on topic, I like the idea of creating a stagger skill, just a 1-2 block range kick with no silence that would stop sprinting, and let Ninja's have a bit more control over their enemy's movement.

I think that it would be coolest if it did just 10 damage, and was therefore cheap and on a low (4 secs?) CD, but that's just me
YESSSSSS.

yety175

Coal
Yeah blackjack almost never works. It would be nice if something more consistent replaced it.

macura

Diamond
I personally like the stun chance, it gives you the possibility to cc at any time, it is not like impale where you can waste it and then you have to wait for a cd. Also if ninjas had a guarenteed slow it is basically be gg to any caster. The problem with ninja currently is that blackjack % was taken down to 5% from 10%. It has made fighting face to face with warriors almost impossible because blackjack almost never procs. Also when you get 1 blackjack off it is easier to get a second because of the stunning so in actually pvp the chance to get a blackjack off has been decreased by more than 50%. I personally think ninja would be fine if blackjack went back to 10%.

Also remove the firework effect on blackjack, ninjas are supposed to be sneaky and it doesnt make sense for them to be shooting off fireworks.

What i think would be REALLY awesome for ninja would be if they got a passive skill at level 60 where if you are sneaking them your skills don't pop up in chat. Would really play into ninjas being sneaky and such, especially because of toggles like blackjack and envenom. If any of you like this skill i could make a new thread for it.

Ordinary

TNT
I personally like the stun chance, it gives you the possibility to cc at any time, it is not like impale where you can waste it and then you have to wait for a cd. Also if ninjas had a guarenteed slow it is basically be gg to any caster. The problem with ninja currently is that blackjack % was taken down to 5% from 10%. It has made fighting face to face with warriors almost impossible because blackjack almost never procs. Also when you get 1 blackjack off it is easier to get a second because of the stunning so in actually pvp the chance to get a blackjack off has been decreased by more than 50%. I personally think ninja would be fine if blackjack went back to 10%.

Also remove the firework effect on blackjack, ninjas are supposed to be sneaky and it doesnt make sense for them to be shooting off fireworks.

What i think would be REALLY awesome for ninja would be if they got a passive skill at level 60 where if you are sneaking them your skills don't pop up in chat. Would really play into ninjas being sneaky and such, especially because of toggles like blackjack and envenom. If any of you like this skill i could make a new thread for it.
Although I don't really like the chance based stun, I completely agree with everything else you said. The blackjack firework is just silly and doesn't even make sense with the skill.

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3

I think that's a great idea and if we get to level 65 skills he can use that