• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja & horse Suggestions

Every class ingame can escape from a ninja easily, only melee without an actual speed buff/slow and someone sprinting away will never be caught because of lack of slows/speed boosts. My suggestion would be either turn backflip into a frontflip or just add frontflip with shared cd as backflip so they don't gain any more combat movement just allows them to better chase other classes. Currently the strategy for actually chasing some1 is to sprint, jump, Turn around midair backflip, turn around b4 u land again & try to sprint hoping it doesnt break which is ridiculous compared to any other classes movement, Or of course maybe a slow poison or something to prevent them from escaping also seems to fit ninja theme & solve problem.

Also :D smiths making horse armor for upcoming update would be pretty cool considering you can only get horse armor so far from either villager blacksmiths (even villager smiths get to make em :p share the <3) or dungeons & farmers makin saddles would be a great way to make farmers more plausible as a prof, farmers have to little as it is no 1 wants to go 1 becuz all they really get is leather, breedin horses & saddle makin would be a great way to fix this.

unrelated i guess but might wanna put a max heal amount on dmg = healing abilities like blood mages / necro / dks attack because when attributes come out they will basically be twice as effective for those skills ie if int did +! dmg siphon blood with 65 int would be 65+ dmg & dmg * 110% = 71.5 which is a 136.5 health change between player & enemy for just 65 stats while if it did same for say a wizards bolt it would just be a 65 dmg health change between player/enemy so i'd suggest either lowering the effect attributes have on these sorts of skills or just putting a max heal amount on them to prevent this.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Wisdom effects the healing power, intellect effects the spell power. A Bloodmage with all intellect won't heal himself for shit without wisdom.

What he said.
not every1 understands this i guess but if the amount healed is based off dmg when dmg goes up the amount healed will also go up :l for instance if i get healed 1 health for every 1 dmg i do if i did 2 dmg i would get healed for 2 life if i did 3 dmg i would get healed for 3 life? notice how an increase in dmg = inc healing?

I think that system is being scrapped once attributes are in, as I mentioned before.
first time u mentioned it bein scrapped on this post :p & it doesn't need to be scrapped that's a horrible idea it has a great design right now, it just needs to have a lwr growth rate from int in the future

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Every class ingame can escape from a ninja easily, only melee without an actual speed buff/slow and someone sprinting away will never be caught because of lack of slows/speed boosts. My suggestion would be either turn backflip into a frontflip or just add frontflip with shared cd as backflip so they don't gain any more combat movement just allows them to better chase other classes. Currently the strategy for actually chasing some1 is to sprint, jump, Turn around midair backflip, turn around b4 u land again & try to sprint hoping it doesnt break which is ridiculous compared to any other classes movement, Or of course maybe a slow poison or something to prevent them from escaping also seems to fit ninja theme & solve problem.
Once you become really good at controlling your backflip, it is very feasible to backflip to chase people. I rarely have issues catching people, unless they've dotted me up pretty hard or if they're a dragoon. (Jump is still better than backflip after all) . I also find that when using it in Colosseum duels, it's actually more helpful, as it places me directly behind my target (giving me a free backstab or two).

Regardless, I've heard your suggestion once before by some else (dunno if you or he came up with it, but that's irrelevant). I personally like the idea, and would have no qualms about adding it, but I've gotta run that by Kainzo and see how he feels.

Like you said though, it would share a cooldown with backflip.

Wisdom effects the healing power, intellect effects the spell power. A Bloodmage with all intellect won't heal himself for shit without wisdom.
Actually...
unless his healing was based off dmg done which it is currently
What he said is accurate.

Healing spells like Infusion, BloodGift, and BloodRitual will be affected by Wisdom, but SiphonBlood and healing from BloodBond are obtained via their damage, which means it is affected by int, not wis. This is intended, and I do not personally wish to change it.

I may have bloodbond percentages scale with wisdom, but I'm not sure that's really the direction I want to go with it, so we'll see.

As far as DrainSoul / Duskblade goes however, no. That's going to be purely int based.

Last edited:
@Delfofthebla

Cool deal :D if Kainzo does agree with it do you think it would be possible to make a frontflip with a shared cooldown as backflip or would you have to do something different?

& all my ideas are original :D.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Also by dumping all their points into Int they will be neglecting other areas like HP, possible armour etc. Not to mention base values and percentages may change after implementation than they are currently.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I don't believe the system should be scrapped on how Bloodmages currently are - but we must make sure they are in-line with other classes.

I don't believe the system should be scrapped on how Bloodmages currently are - but we must make sure they are in-line with other classes.

I agree, its great how it is I was just mentioning at bottom of post because you gotta be weary how strong int effects it because of the healing it gets it would have twice the effect compared to fireball or other spells, but frontflip shared cd with backflip :D?