• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [ninja fix] Suggestions

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
This in a continuation of jota post. Ninjas were nerfed in the new patch. Lower HP and damage. Here are fixes for ninja. Return us to 920 hp. Make escape artist cd 20 secs give us bow back, smoke should be a aoe 5 sec blind and 1.2 sec stun breaks on attack not invisibe. Blitz should do 180 dmg garrote should do suffocation damage 20 dmg every sec for 5 sec with 5 sec silence. One should get same cd as Sammy. That would make the ninja a solid class. Not op. As for blitz, I leveled 90 levels for a skill that has a warmup, takes a reagent, and takes stam for a grand total of 30 more dmg than my sword. What and awesome master skill. It's worthless unless we get a slow/stun we can control, hence my idea for smoke. Because history says ninjas threw mag. Dust in eyes of enemies. Blindness and stun makes sence. All those who say this would make it op don't understand the class. They added mobility to Sammy with one which has lower cd than us. Dragoons have jump. So now there are two warrior classes who can out run us with better armor. Yeah that makes sense.

Joka10

Soulsand
almost all of this would make it OP...

And before you tell me I don't understand the class, I've been ninja since March...

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I feel like the whole point of a dragoon is to be a mobile fighter. Its bad enough that you have backflip.

Sammys have always had One, even though it was broken until now, your class getting it was an after thought.

Everyone's HP got nerfed a bit.

Ninja is already a very solid class, stop whining.

Joka10

Soulsand
To say Ninja isn't supposed to be a mobile fighter is wrong, I think. It's supposed to be sneaky and fast and do damage quickly before escaping, whereas I feel like Dragoon is intended to catch people/jump over defenses and do a lot of more tanky damage. Ninja has had one since the beginning of the map; I don't think that was an afterthought. Samurai's one has shown up as the level 60 skill since those were first announced, but was never accessible until Friday.

I think Ninja needs some changes, but not these. Garotte is not nearly worth the trouble it takes to obtain and use it, which bothers me because a useful skill could replace it. Also, it's hard to be stealthy when almost every skill gives a message <.<

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your sword damage does not go through armor. Blitz pierces armor.

In either case, we're not done fine tuning damage/hp.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Your sword damage does not go through armor. Blitz pierces armor.

In either case, we're not done fine tuning damage/hp.
Hey @Kainzo , from what I have heard, blitz is a bolt with less dmg but makes the user blink to the target, is this true?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
To say Ninja isn't supposed to be a mobile fighter is wrong, I think. It's supposed to be sneaky and fast and do damage quickly before escaping, whereas I feel like Dragoon is intended to catch people/jump over defenses and do a lot of more tanky damage. Ninja has had one since the beginning of the map; I don't think that was an afterthought. Samurai's one has shown up as the level 60 skill since those were first announced, but was never accessible until Friday.

I think Ninja needs some changes, but not these. Garotte is not nearly worth the trouble it takes to obtain and use it, which bothers me because a useful skill could replace it. Also, it's hard to be stealthy when almost every skill gives a message <.<
As I have said dozens of times (not really :D), garrote should have a longer range and maybe hold both the target and the user rooted in place until one of them attacks the other.

Edit: the longer both players are rooted, the more stamina the ninja loses.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok was not sure if it went through armor 150 is good for now everything else is basically the same except cooldowns a 5 sec aoe blind is better than 10 secs of no one being able to see you. It would just give ninja a team based skill instead of a single person skill

Joka10

Soulsand
As I have said dozens of times (not really :D), garrote should have a longer range and maybe hold both the target and the user rooted in place until one of them attacks the other.

Edit: the longer both players are rooted, the more stamina the ninja loses.

I think I first suggested a skill called "Strangle" about 4 months ago, and later just suggested it as a fix for garotte... I am not sure if I was the first to suggest something like this, but now I see a ton of people bringing it up o.o