• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Bolas

johnnjlee

TNT
A bola is two rocks connected by a string, the bola is thrown in hopes of wrapping itself around its target. I was thinking that the ninja could use these to either slow or silence your foe (perhaps a 50% chance to do one or the other, or just do one or the other). Just a thought that it could be a replacement for garrote with the same stamina, cooldown and damage. The skill would fire off an arrow that if it hits the target it would provide the effect, although the arrow would be short range, like an arrow fired from a half charged bow. Just a thought

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
I think the point of garrote was a cool assassin type of ability for when you can sneak up on your enemy and engage with it. The ability itself was pretty darn useless in fights, and in general tbh. While I do like the idea of a slow or silence for ninja (Seeming that ninja barely has any cc) but i do also think the ability would have to be Less than or equal to melee range. In all honesty though i think ninja is in a good spot even without garrote or an ability alike. I just think 2(3 if you count envenom) damage ability may be a bit low, but the damage of them makes up for it but ye. Nice suggestion!

johnnjlee

TNT
I think the point of garrote was a cool assassin type of ability for when you can sneak up on your enemy and engage with it. The ability itself was pretty darn useless in fights, and in general tbh. While I do like the idea of a slow or silence for ninja (Seeming that ninja barely has any cc) but i do also think the ability would have to be Less than or equal to melee range. In all honesty though i think ninja is in a good spot even without garrote or an ability alike. I just think 2(3 if you count envenom) damage ability may be a bit low, but the damage of them makes up for it but ye. Nice suggestion!
I never used the garrote skill ever and I bet not a lot of people used it, but the option of the ability was nice. I was hoping to replace it with something else as there is that 10 level gap before getting any skills while leveling ninja.